Stylenny

Uh this is my first time making a story like this so bare with me.. also sorry for spelling mistakes, im not very good at english still😭 (im swedish) But uhm this ship is my friends fave ship<3 and he is amazing sooo this is 4 him:)

Words:1279

                Third person:

Stan woke up and yawned "Ugh... where am i.?" Stan saw kyle and kenny in his bed. He shook them both awake. Kenny rubbed his eyes, "Dude.. im still tired as hell."

Stan rubbed his eyes. "To bad so sad." Stan said as Kyle was finally starting to sit up. "Goodmorning guys.." Kyle said with a yawn. "Goodmorning Kyle!" Stan and kenny both said with a grin before looking at eachother with the same look.

"I said it first-!" Stan said. "No dumbass, i did!!" Kenny argued. They continued fighting and rableing on and on at each other. Kyle went to where they were on the bed. "Oh my gosh just shut up!!" Kyle said laughing. "Im going to take a shower. Dont fight each other while im gone.."

Stan and Kenny were talking for a long moment. Stan groaned, "i have to use the bathroom.. kyles taking so long." Stan then walked in the bathroom, and Kenny plopped down on the bed.

                       -STANS POV-

When i walked into the bathroom, i saw kyles fine and fit body.. he was completly naked, it made me aroused. "I- uh- i just have to use the bathroom.." I said while getting more aroused each second i saw his hot body. "Ugh.. i need to get this handled.." I said while i walked up to kyle with just my boxers on.

"Hey uh.. Kyle..-" I said nervously. "Yes?" Kyle asked while he rubbed soap over his body. I didnt asnwer for a hot second, "Can.. can we fuck?" I asked finally. "Can we.. Can we what?!" I could see Kyles member starting to pop up and i could see his red face. "Can we have sex.." i said quietly. "I uh.." Kyle looked down at himself getting aroused. "I suppose.." kyle finally answered.

I slowly took off my clothes as kyle watched, his face getting more red by the second. I then walked into the shower with Kyle. I picked him up and pinned him in the corner of the shower. I started kitty licking the tip of his 15 inch dick, making him softly moan.

"S-stop it..~! You tease..~" Kyle said while moaning on between each word. So i did stop, and i put my 20 inch into his tight ass. He gasped loudly, and i felt his ass tighten around me. I grunted as i lifted him up and down on my wet dick. He moaned with pleasure. I lifted him up and down on my dick with one arm, whil i took the other one and started jerking him off.

                    -Kennys Pov-

I was laying on the bed wondering whats taking so long. I walked into the bathroom and saw them having sex. My mouth was wide open but i didnt say anything, i mean, what is there to say? How do i do this? I was getting aroused by the second. I dont know what to do!!

"K-kenny~?!" Kyle said when he saw me, soon both Kyle and Stan were looking at me shocked. "I- uh- ill get going-!!" I said awkwardly but very aroused. "Wait.. uh.. you can uhm.. you can join us.." I heard Stan say. I turned around quickly, but greatful i didnt have to help myself. "Really?" I asked with a smirk. "Yeah.." Stan said blushkng heavily.

I took off my clothes quicker than i ever thought i could. I put a little bit of lube on my aroused 18 inch and quickly stuffed in Stan.

                   -Third Person-

Kenmy started thrusting deep inside stan, and stan thrusted in Kyle. Stan was wimpering as Kenny thrusted deep and fast inside of him. And kyle moaned softly. Kenny grunted as he thrusted faster and faster.

"I-im almost at my climax~!!" Stan said moaning after each word. "S-so am i-~!" Kyle moaned even louder. Kenny smirked as he thrusted faster and faster. And then Stan cummed right inside of Kyle, and Kyle cummed on stans stomach.

That didnt stop Kenny that Stan had passed his climax. Kenny kept thrusting faster and faster. Stan had started to shake from how rough Kenny was. Stan was wimpering and moaning loudly. And then Kenny shot a hot, sticky load inside of Stan.

Kenny slapped Stans ass. "Good boy..~" Kenny laughed and took his softening dick outside of Stan. "Dont think im goimg to leave you out.. Kyle..~" Kenny said while putting his finger on Kyles chin. Kenny and Kyle walked into the bedroom, while making out naked. Stan had just decided to take a shower while they had sex.

                     -Kennys pov-

As me and Kyle made out, i pushed him on the ground and playfully rubbed my now hardening dick on his face. Once he had finally opened his mouth, i slid my dick into his mouth, and grabed the bacm of his head softly. "If i get to agressive.. Tell me, okay? I dont want you to get hurt cutie pie..~" I said with a small smile.

Kyle looked up at me and mumbled "I will." As he smiled softly at me. I thought to myself; Hes so cute.. But then i shook my head, to make myself seem less flustered- but before i knew it, Kyle was already deep throating me. I grunted and moaned softly as he did.

As he was deep throating me, i felt soemthing enter my ass. I gasped loudly as the thing kept going in and out of me. I then realized the thing was stan.

                  -third person-

Stan moved his hands up and down Kennys waist as he thrusted inside of  Kenny. Kenny was gasping, but in heaven. Two hot boys fucking and sucking him at once. Kenny moaned loudly.

Kenny then cummed inside of Kyles mouth, and Kyle swallowed it. Kyle got aroused again shortly after, since Stan continued thrusting in him and Kyle starting playing with himself. Stan then stopped thrusting in Kenny, and they whispered to each other, then smirked at Kyle. "W-Why are you guys looking at me like that?" Kyle said blushing.

Kenny picked up Kyle and layed him on the bed. "Since you think you are so tough.. lets see if you can handle this..~" Kenny winked at Kyle, then Kenny put lube on Kyles ass, his dick, and Stans dick. Stan and Kenny smirked at eachother, then Kemny and Stan both stuck their dick in Kyle.

Kenny and Stan were thrusting softly inside of Kyle. Kyle was wimpering, but he was feeling so much pleasure. He gripped the sheets tightly. Kenny and Stan were also moaning. Every time Kenny and Stan thrusted, their dicks met. "G-guys~! Im so c-close right now~!" Stan and Kenny were still thrustung softly while panting heavily.

Stan,Kenny, and Kyle all cummed at the same time, as they all loudly moaned. Kenny and Stan took themselves out of Kyle, and they all were panting heavily for a moment. Kemny then grinned at them all, "You guys are so cute." He winked. Stan ans Kyle blushed. "Shut up-!" They both said at the same time.

Kenny went to go get matching sweatshirts for all of them to wear.
They all cuddled up om the bed, and kenny kissed both of their foreheads. "Does this mean we are all dating now.?" Kyle asked blushing. "Sure does sweetums." Kenny said with a soft smile.