Steek

Another one requested by my friend lol:3 DOING CRENNY NEXT WOOHOO...... anyways, yall should for real request ships 4 me to do..🥹
Words:603

                 -THIRD PERSON-

Stan met up with Tweek at the park. "Hey Stan-!" Tweek said with a smile. "Hello Tweek." Stan said back with a warm smile. Stan started to set up the picnic.

After everything was set up, Tweek lied his head in Stans lap. Stan smiled down at Tweek and played with Tweeks soft, fluffy hair. "Youre so cute.." Stan said with a giggle. "What?! Im the cute one?! No you are!!" Tweek said laughing softly.

Tweek got up and went to the medow, and came back woth flowers. Stan started playing the gutair. Tweek was making matching flower crowns out of popees and dandilions. After Tweek was finished with the crowns, he placed it softly on Stans head. "Do you like it?" Tweek asked. "Its adorable.. not as much as you tho." Stan winked at Tweek. Tweek smiled warmly at him.

Stan started to eat a sandwitch. "Is it good? I was worried i messed up the recipe for the homade mayo and-" "Its great honey." Stan interupted with a soft smile. "Im glad.." Tweek smiled softly back.

After the picnic, Stan took Tweek to a drive move thingy (i forgot what its called stfu😭)

Stan yawned, "This is boring.." "Yeah- it is-!" Tweek responded. Stan gave a smirk to Tweek. "Want to make it intresting~?" Stan asked with a evil grin. "H-how?-" Tweek asked. "Youll see.." Stan started to take off his shirt. "Climb into the back, prettu boy~" Stan said while winking at Tweek.

Tweek climbed into the back, getting aroused. Stan started to suck on Tweeks neck, leaving purple marks on his body. He would nibble on Tweeks neck every once and a while, to hear the soft sweet moan that came out of Tweek. It made Stan go crazy.

Stan lifted up Tweeks shirt, and started kissing his abdomen. Tweek then sat up quickly and pinned Stan down. "Its my turn..~" Stan got flustered by how quick Tweek can go from submistive to dominate. It turned Stan on. Tweek started to rub Stans thighs while kissing him. After awhile of normal kissing, Tweek forced his tounge into Stans mouth. Stan moaned softly, loving the feelimh of getting dominated.

Tweek took off his shirt, pants, then boxers. Revealing his 16 inch. It made Stan blush very heavily, and made his 14 inch show right from his pants. Tweek smirked and stuck his hand in Stans pants and jerk him off while he tounge kissed stan. Stan moaned into Tweeks mouth. "Fuck me~" he mumbled. "Oh? You want to have some real fun?" Tweek smirked as he stopped kissing and jerking Stan.

Tweek took down Stan pants and made him lay in the back seat. Tweek put his hard 16 inch into Stan, and held Stans head down. Tweek started to thrust in Stan, and Stan was whimpering and moaning with delight. "Ngh~." Tweek groaned as he moved faster and faster. Until fianlly he cummed. Tweek cleaned up this mess in the car and put his clothes back on, same with Stan. They both fell asleep with each other in the car.

The next day they woke up in the car. "Mmm..~ Goodmorning honey." Stan said with a smile. "Goodmorning Stan!" Tweek said smiling back. "Thanks fkr keeping me entertained last night." Stan winked at Tweek. Tweek blushed in response, "Yeah.. whatever.." Stan chuckled softly while stroking Tweeks cheek. "So cute.." He teased playfully. "Whatever my silly little tease." Tweek said smiling

(Im reall sorru its short😭)