After a little while

Warning: very sexual
Izuku's pov
We are be at it for a good 3 hours and I am covered in sweat and cum. Aizawa is also covered in sweat and cum from the both of us. "Let go shower ok" he asked me. I could only nod cause of how tired I had. He unties me and picks me up bridal style. He takes me to the bathroom and starts the shower. We get in together so he could get me washed cause I could barely move.

After the shower
Still Izuku's pov
We get out of the shower and he puts me in some boxers and one of his hoodies that is a bit to big for me. He takes me over to the bedroom and sits my on his desk while he changes the sheets on the bed. After he changed the sheets he picks me up with my legs wiped around his waist. He gives me a kiss before putting me on the bed then getting in him self. He pulls me in close and then we both drift off to sleep.

The Next day

I wake up to find myself alone in the bed. I hear the main door open then close and footsteps coming towards the bedroom door. I quickly lay back down and act like I am asleep. The bedroom door opens and I can smell the food. "Baby~ it's time to get up" I hear Aizawa's voice all nice and calm. I pretend to schemer like I don't want to get up. I hear the plate get put down and I feel Aizawa move his arms around me. He turns me around and says again "Baby, you need to get up" the slowly open my eye when I see him smile. "Why good morning baby" "mhm, morning" he grabs the plate of food while I rub my eyes. "Here I brought you some food" I looked and saw the amazing looking food on it. "Smalls amazing"

After eating

When I was finished eating Aizawa grabbed something from one of his drawers. "Today I going to be a fun day my little innocent baby." 'That didn't sound good.' I look up to see what he has and it is a remote controlled vibrator. "Um w-what are you going to do with that" he doesn't say anything just picks my up and takes me to his closet. He sits my feet on the ground and holds me so I am still standing. I am holding around his hips, he grabs a pair of the pants and sits me on the floor all the way.

He takes off the boxers and puts the vibrator in. He then pull up the boxers, then comes up and gives me a kiss while turning the vibrator on a low setting. That causes me the moan in the kiss and Aizawa skids his tongue in my mouth. He breaks the kiss and finishes dressing me and himself.

————————————————————-
498 words
Sorry y'all that I have not posted in a while on this on