48. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 ~

" You.... "

Her eyes gets moisture just by listening her name. " You just... called my name "

He doesn't say anything just keeps staring at her. His eyes are enough to show what he's thinking.

" It feels nice " she rubs her eyes and sniffs

She was about to get up but Taehyung stops her by holding her hand " I... didn't remember anything yet but you make me feel like... "

He looks at their hands and close his eyes for some seconds " like... I was yearning for you... "

He looks up to see Yuna's part lips, moisture eyes and a soft smile on her lips.

She doesn't say anything and engulfs him in a hug. The moment her hands wraps around him. Taehyung forgets his surrounding and his breath hitches.

He feels his heart beating faster beneath his ribcage and he get to know why this girl is her Wife.

It felt like he forgot to blink. She moves her hand in circles slowly on his back and replies " I'm always here for you. Whether you don't remember me or not. I remember each and everyt thing about you, about us "

Taehyung swears on his life that his heart stopped when she place her lips on his forehead, cupping his face

" Now, let's make you eat something "

She says in a low voice and pulls away but Taehyung is still in his position like he's still trying to process everything that happened.

Yuna takes the bowl in her hands and sits beside him. She sees how lost he looks. She tilts her face

" Taehyung... Everyting okay? " She chirps

Taehyung attention diverts to her and he quickly looks away " y-yeah "

" Don't think about anything, right now, okay? " She says softly

He nods in response. Yuna takes a spoonful of soup and moves it forward until it brushes his lips. His gaze lands on her hands and then on her face. He gives her an innocent look and takes a spoonful of the soup, without looking at her.

____

Yuna stands out of Taehyung's room. She sees Jungkook talking to Taehyung and suddenly he starts crying again, hugging Jungkook tightly. Yuna place her hand on the glass window and whispers

" Oh... My Taehyung... "

It's been two days since he kept apologizing to Jungkook each and every day that he killed Hyerin and Jungkook keep consoling him.

" How long is this gonna happen... "

Yuna whispers

Risa holds her hands tightly, standing next to her " Just don't leave him... Okay? "

Yuna smiles a little and nods.

____

Several Days Later

____

Taehyung is getting better day by day. He said he remembered a little bit of this era that all of the incidents happened many years ago but his mind isn't able to register everything that happened before the accident. He's getting better and starting talking more.