41

At noon on this day, Li Jingjing came to the door and brought a stranger.

"Xinyue, this is my cousin Yuanxin." Li Jingjing introduced Jiang Xinyue with a smile.

"Hello, I'm Yuanxinhui, nice to meet you." The beautiful woman wearing a long black dress and long flaxen curly hair covering half of her face stretched out her hand, and Jiang Xinyue also stretched out her hand and shook her, feeling a little awkward. This kind of more formal etiquette is not like a private relationship between friends, but she and Yuanxin are indeed meeting for the first time.

"Hello, I'm glad to meet you too." Jiang Xinyue turned to Li Jingjing and quipped, "Such a beautiful cousin, I didn't know to introduce me earlier." Although it was a joke, Jiang Xinyue did think that Yuanxin was beautiful and very temperamental. But as soon as she said it, Li Jingjing and Yuanxin's faces became a little strange.

Li Jingjing smiled awkwardly, and when she wanted to say something, Yuanxin pushed the hair that covered most of her cheeks behind her head, revealing half of her pitted and ugly face.

Jiang Xinyue's heart palpitated.

Yuan Xin lowered her hair and smiled lonely: "You can also see, I am not a beauty." If you don't cover your face, I'm afraid anyone who goes out will be shocked when they see it.

"My cousin accidentally burned her face when she was a child, and it never got better. I originally wanted to go for plastic surgery and skin grafting, but the effect did not look very good, so I wanted to wait for a new technology researched by the latest research. But that day she used the box of ointment you gave me to wipe her face, and the skin on her face was much better the next day. Li Jingjing explained next to him.

Yuanxin looked at Jiang Xinyue with longing eyes: "So I hope you can help me and provide me with some ointment."

Li Jingjing also looked hopeful: "Xinyue, you can help my cousin."

Jiang Xinyue didn't expect Li Jingjing's cousin to be like this. A girl in the flower season, her face is similar to disfigurement, pessimistic people, probably will not come out to see people, Yuan Xin looks just a little depressed, to her, a person similar to a stranger can directly expose her ugliest side, is already very strong.

She pondered for a moment and said, "The main effect of that ointment is to whiten and improve the state of the skin, and the repair of the skin is actually not particularly symptomatic." I actually have another effect here that is to repair the skin, do you want to try it?

"Really?" Yuanxin's eyes lit up at once. When she used that ointment before, the potholes on her face had changed visibly. If it is a symptomatic ointment, the effect must be more obvious, if her face can return to normal to the level, then she does not have to suffer plastic surgery, and she is worried about whether there will be side effects. Thinking of this, Yuan Xin bit her lip, and her eyes were a little moist.

Over the years, she has suffered from such a face, how many strange eyes. Because of her low self-esteem, she has not even talked about a relationship, and seeing the marriageable age, she has also suffered a lot of pressure. Now that there is hope, she feels that the whole world has brightened.

"Xinyue, then I really thank you." Li Jingjing also excitedly took Jiang Xinyue's hand. She has a good relationship with Yuanxin, and naturally hopes that this bitter cousin is good.

"What to do so politely." Jiang Xinyue smiled. But some things have to be said earlier: "My ointments are all homemade with ancient recipes, there is no trademark or license or anything, you have to think about it." If you're sure you want it, I'll contact the maker.