01

Looking back now, Mac always thought that she would be back with her dad back in south Dakota. Though as it turns out life just fucking hates her I mean one second you're the new girl just finally starting to fit in and then this shit happens.

Now she's stuck fighting a three foot killer doll with her dad, friends, and her dad's old friends at a hella strict Catholic boarding school. Now to fully understand most of this mess let's rewind back to a few months ago.

-------------------+_______+----------------

“macky, kiddo smile.” lia Rohnert said looking to see her daughter sulking In the seat behind her though the comment only got her a gumble for the teen. The older just signed and moved her gaze back the the rode in front of her.

“look I know this wasn't ideal for you but since we're here might as well make the best of it. Right?” lia said with a soft tone. Her daughter just huffed and sat up in her set “yeah, sure I guess” the silence lasted the rest of the drive the only sound being the sound of tires scraping against the ruff pavement.

The duo arrived at the new house around 8:46 pm. Do to the time they both decided to get ready for bed and to start unpacking the next day.

-----------------+_______+------------------

To say that Mac was upset was an understatement, one minute she's hanging out with her uncle moose and her dad and the next she's in a whole nother state! As she finished the last few steps to her routine she grabbed her bag and made a move to grab some cereal or something.

“morning, Mackey” she heard her mom say unnaturally happy. Mac gave her the older a skeptical look “morning...what's got you so happy?” lia just smiled, shaking her head lightly, dark brown waves swaying at the movement.

“hey, sweetheart remember to call your dad today” her mother said placing the bowl in front of her. The girl nodded taking in a spoonfull of cocoa pebbles.

Author's note

First chapter,really hope it's not as bad I a thought anyways like I said in the summery somethings will be change from both shows - B