02

++++Time skip+++++

After Mac had found a seat towards the back of the bus, she put her headphone in and allowed her Spotify playlist to play skipping a few songs every now and then. By the time the bus had parked at the school just about everyone had already gotten of the vesicle, as she had been walking down the  stuffy ill  she noticed a mop of dark chocolate brown curls peaking out from one of the seat.

As she got closer she took note that the curls belonged to a boy, shaking him awake gently “ yo, dude wake up” the boy woke with a slight jump. His eyes blinked abit, attempting to rid the sleep for them.

“oh, thanks” and with that he grabbed his bag and practically flew off the bus. Mac turned back to the front of the bus slightly confused but continued her walk to her first destination.

---------------+_________+-----------------

After walking around the plain walls of the hallways Mac finally found the front desk. The women wearing a floral pattern blouse and her dark hair placed neatly in a bun had taken a notice to the teen “hello love, how can I help you?”

Mac was slightly surprised at the sudden voice “ um, I was supposed to come here for my schedule” the womens eyes widen with what seemed like recognition.

“oh! You're the new student” Mac let a nervous smile slip on to her face as she slowly nodded “yep,that's me.” the womens smile widens “well get over here! I'll help get you settled.”

Taking the 7 feet up to the desk where she can now see the name tag that read Mrs. Lian. “ can I have your name please sweetheart?” Mrs. Lian asked turning to the computer to her right.

Pocketing both her hands “mac Winchester” bouncing lightly on the heels of her feet “ date of birth?.” “August 6th 2007” the women hummed while she type in the information.

After a few more questions Mrs. Lian printed out the teens classes “alrighty here you go miss Winchester” Mac took the thin piece of paper, with a smile she thanked her.

Hi there, ok two things 1. I hope you like this chapter and I also am trying to update daily and 2. I made a playlist on Spotify. Enjoy!!!!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/57exFDTsL5hQ8i7rzVztcp?si=_6aXDvmYQxO3iK_ZzIj0bg