part 1

Yuri - hi ,I'm Kim yuri .I am 18 y/o.i live with my strict brother Kim taehyung . He is 25. I don't have parents .they died in a car accident . My brother is a CEO of the company .he doesn't like me.after mom dad's death he became rude,arrogant and strict . Sometimes abusive when he gets any complaints from my teacher.

Maid- miss yuri ..Are u ready for school ? (Enter the room)

Yuri- *oh shit!* Just give me 10 min ( She said while running towards the bathroom)

Ahhhh!! I hate school . Who love though. Nevermind u will come to know why I hate it .

After 10-15 min. She came downstairs .

Tae was having breakfast.

Yuri- good morning oppa *while sitting on a chair and smiling in hope that he would resond but as always he didn't even look at her .tae finished his breakfast and left for office. Yuri then also finished her breakfast and grabbed her bag and left her mansion. her driver came with the car .she sat on the back seat and they reached after 20 min.she came out from the car *

Yuri pov

I was walking to the school entrance when I reached the lockers I was putting my extra books into the locker when suddenly someone grabbed my right shoulder from behind and turned me around harshly .Which caused my back to hit the locker .She closed her eyes tight until she felt the pain.

Yuri - ahhh!! * she winced .She knew who it could be *

Kai- oh my god ! Did I hurt u ! I'm so sorry *while showing fake worry.then started smirking*

Yuri - *she opens her eyes and looks at him*

Kai - did u do the work I gave u !?? Huh?

Yuri - oh shit I forgot doing his assignments. I am dead now god please save me * while thinking*

Kai - don't tell me that you forgot *while glaring *

Yuri - I' m so sorry I forg- (Kai didn't let her complete the sentence and slap her right on her cheek which cause her to fell down . everyone in the hall was laughing . Noone came forward to help her)

Kai grab her bag and take out the assignment which was her. He bend down on her level and grab her hairs .
She screan in pain . Her eyes started to getting teary.

Kai - next time if you forgot again .then ur assignments won't work to save u from me . Understand.

She didn't respond .

Kai - understand!!!* He yelled on face while gripping harshly on her hairs*

Yuri - ye-s * while crying and grabbing his hands to remove his grip* .

He let her go .

Kai- such a useless b*tch( whispering to his friends while walking to the class).

She wipe her tears and started to putting her book back in her bag.the bell rang indicating That the first period has began.she started walking towards her classroom.she reached and opened the room slowly.

Mr.lee- miss yuri u r again late,u known that!! *While glaring*

Yuri- I am so sorry sir . please forgive me this time .I will make sure that it will not happen again .* While bowing continuously*

Mr.lee- I am giving you one last chance .now go ,take ur seat .

Yuri - thank you sir .

While she was going towards her desk someone put her feet in her way which her to stumble and fall on the floor. Everyone started laughing. Yuri look back at the person and it was beakhyun,Kai's friend . He was smirking.