Prologue

Wedding day-
Mandap

Manik- Now you are my legally wedded wife so be careful because I will watch your every step... One wrong step and trust me I will make your life hell Mrs Manik Malhotra

Manik whispers to his wife after tying mangalsutra (nuptial chain)...
His wife shivered under his breath falling on her neck...

Nandini(in mind)- What the hell is wrong with me... Argh Ms. Nandi- no Mrs. Nandini Malhotra control urself... You are the destruction of this family... See how they are smiling and laughing after killing my brother...

Scene changes-
Before marriage

Arushi- Nanhi is this necessary? For your revenge you are sacrificing your life...

Shreya- Aru it doesn't matter, we only need justice to bhai's (brother's) death... The way of approach doesn't matter... Moreover didn't you see the family?they are brutual and cruel!

Arushi- Exactly my point! Why should nanhi suffer in that family?

Nandini- Guys relax! Aru baby my life is fantastic! I already planned everything... And mostly I would be free from that man after 9 months of marriage so take a chill pill! I only care about my revenge...

Arushi humms not able to go against her...

Arushi(in mind being nervous)- This isn't good nanhi... But I can't oppose you ever... I hope god make you realise your mistake one day...

Shreya(in mind with smirk)- Fantastic! Now Malhotra's get ready to be crushed under my jaan's feet!

Thank you for reading my story guys! Hope you like it... Feel free to comment and express your views... DM me anytime...

- Lucky 💝