Pt. 21

We entered the house just to receive a quite atmosphere. "W-where are the people?" said Taehyung. I replied with a giggle. I understood the possible place for them to hide.

I rushed upstairs followed by Taehyung and Jungkook. I checked Mingu's room, no one's there. I checked Eunji's room, no one. I giggled one more time before opening the door of Jimin's room.

Taehyung and Jungkook gasped after seeing the sight. I giggled a bit. We entered their room.

Eunji was on top of Jimin.

"Let me breathe!!!!" Whispered Jungkook

"Let me breathe!!!!" Whispered Jungkook. "AAAAAAAHHH!" we all turned around to see who shouted.

It was Mingu and Yeonjun. Jimin and Eunji woke up. "W-what??!!" they said. Then they noticed themselves and.....

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" they both shouted. "W-why were we close?" asked Jimin. I smirked and said, "Agents aren't intelligent enough. You're already in love Mr. Park and Ms.Min." "Whatever" said Eunji.

We all started laughing.

Taehyung, I and Jungkook explained everything to the rest of them."WHATTT?!!! WTF!!I DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE YOU, KIM Y/N!!!!!!" shouted Mingu.

I giggled and looked at jungkook."Jagiya...what if media kills me for taking your side?" said Jungkook."Who's the biggest killer in this country?" asked Taehyung. "Y/N!!" everyone shouted and I embraced jungkook.

                 •THE END•

NEXT STORY COMING SOON. STAY TUNED.