Chapter 4

They both looked at me with confusion. 

"You want us to take you to Izana? How do you know him? Does he know you?" Rindo asked me.

"Yeah, we were friends at the orphanage. Until we got separated. I was adopted by a family. I hated them. They treated me like shit. I killed them. They deserved that anyways."

They looked at me with shock. "You killed them?" Ran asked me.

"Yeah."

"Then how do you have this house?" Rin asked me

"Oh, I was found by my now parents in an alleyway. I was skinny as fuck. I still ate some food by stealing of course. They are leaders of the mafia."

"Oh? So your parents are THEE famous L/n's? That's why your last name was crazy familiar." Rin looked at me with amusement.

"Yeah. Anyways, PLEASE take me to them." I begged them. 

"Okay okay, chill. We have to let them know beforehand." Ran told me.

I frowned. "But I wanted to surprise them."

Rindo and Ran looked at each other before they looked back at me.

"Fine." They both said in sync.

"Only because I don't want to see you sad." Ran looked at me. 

"You better feel lucky to know you are our weakness." Rindo added.

"I feel very lucky. Thanks, you guys." I say hugging them both.

"So when can we go?" I asked them.

"Well, we got a meeting later during the night. Is that okay, Darling?" Ran asked me taking my hands into his.

"Yep, that's fine." I looked at him with a smile on my face. 

"I see how it is." Rindo says sighing with jealousy written all over him.

"Awww. It's okay, Rin. I still like you better than Ran." I whispered the last part to Rin but purposefully made it clear for Ran to hear.

"HEY! I'm the one who kissed you first!" Ran said crossing his arms.

"That's because it was part of the plan not because we both felt like it." I glared at Ran.

"Hey, you agreed to it!" Ran argued.

I rolled my eyes at Ran not wanting to deal with him. Rindo suddenly spoke up.

"So, when can I kiss you?" Rindo asked me with a flustered look on his face.

"Anytime you want to. I'm fine with you kissing me whenever you want to. Except for Ran." I smiled at Rindo.

"Unfair. How am I supposed to kiss you now?" He pouted at me.

"Whenever I want to." 

Ran immediately agreed to it. "I'm fine with that. At least I get to kiss you sometimes." He smirked at me.

"I'll kiss that smirk off your face if you do it again." 

'I swear that smirk has a chokehold on me.'

"Is that supposed to be a threat? Seems like a reward to me.~" Ran gives me a smug look.

I rolled my eyes at him again and turned to Rindo. 

"Rin, can we kiss? I want Ran to suffer." I say looking at Rin with a small smirk.

I see Rindo smirk at me. "Sure."

"HEY-" Ran was cut off by me pulling Rin towards me and kissing him. I felt Rindo kissing me back and wrapping his arms around my waist. In response I wrapped my arms around his neck. Eventually, I pulled away for air. I then turned to Ran and saw him with an amused look.