chapter 1

Word Count: 260

Dean

"What the hell was that Sam?! How many times have I told you to stop this thought thing?!"  We were on a job and found ourselves in an abandoned warehouse. A few demons came towards us and as I prepared to give the bastards the final blow, Sam finished it with his voodoo mind technique.

It gives me a headache every time I even think about what he did to get these kinds of powers... damnit demons.

"What do you expect from me, Dean? That I just watch uselessly as innocent people die? I have the chance to save their lives. When will you finally understand that?" I shook my head in disbelief. Breathe Dean... don't freak out again.

"Let's go, everything is done here," I said. But he was already dialing the emergency number. I stopped and looked at him annoyed. "What? I can at least call for help, can't I?"

--------------------------------

Sam was sleeping in the passenger seat, leaning his head against the window. I watched him from time to time. He's been sleeping very poorly lately and often talks in his sleep. But the bizarre thing was that when he talked in his sleep, he only spoke in Latin. As if his inner self was fighting against turning him into a demon blood drinking monster.

The journey would take a long time. Minimum 3 nights. Our next job was in Illinois. The newspaper said: »Five girls are missing. All about the same age and appearance. And all disappeared within two weeks.« This definitely wasn't a normal psychopath.