One more win

The big wall that was currently solid on the ground started to lift. The lights blinding and chants deafening.

I finished wrapping my hands and by the time the wall was fully raisin, I was ready.

My eyes met with the familiar cage and people in the crowd screaming, stomping their feet, clapping their hands, and just simply being annoyingly loud.

I didn't let any of that annoyance show as I slowly walked out.

More screams.

I grinned up at them, raising my wrapped hands and turning in a circle, taking in all of the people that came to see blood. The ones that called themselves my 'fans' screamed louder. I had to keep myself from cringing.

The other wall started to lift.

"Ti-ger! Ti-ger! Ti-ger! Ti-gerrrrr!" The people cheered.

Tiger? Pfft. Even a tiger is no match to this wolf.

A man- a big man stepped out. He was bare chested and in boxers. He had a tiger mask on and looked .... mighty.

He ran towards me, smirking.

"Are you smiling because you like the thought of losing?" I asked when he came closer.

"You won't be saying that when I beat you." He shot back.

I snorted. "I have no intentions of losing."

He smiled- a wolfish thing. "Neither do I."

"Well you should prepare to."

"ENOUGH CHIT CHAT!" One of the fans yelled. "FIGHT!"

The ref scolded him for a moment and turned to find us in our fighting stances.

"Fight!" He yelled.

...

"Come on, Tiger," I taunted. "Come get me."

And he did just that. He came at me fast. But I was faster. I dodged it easily.

He threw a punch at me. I caught his fist and threw my own punch. He nearly lost his balance with the impact.

Apparently he didn't learn his lesson because he came at me again with a punch.

Right handed. Left footed.  I noted.

I dodged his throw and kicked him in the waist. He grimaced but that's it.

He acted up a couple steps before coming at me, full speed. He must've thought he would just blow me over. He didn't. I dodged him- which was white easy to do.

The went right past me. I turned on my heels and kicked his behind. Somehow he caught himself.

Man.

He faced me. Just standing there. Two steps in front of me.

What the heck?

I went at him this time, trying to kick him in the face. He caught me ankle all the way up there.

I took this position to my advantage and put my hands on his shoulders. He seemed confused for way more than a second, just staring.

I jumped and wrapped my other leg around his waist. Locked it there, then started punching. And punching. His face was swollen and blood was coming from his slightly more crooked nose.

He has suddenly has enough and punched my square in the jaw.

Oww!

I went flying off of him. He was covering his bloodied face in his palms.

Then he found my getting up and ran at me.

The crowds screams rang in my ears.

Ahhg! Shut up!

I kicked Tiger in the crotch. He bent over in pain. I kicked again, right in the throat.

Next thing I know, the poor guy is on the floor.

He was kinda easy. I thoughts as the ref announced me the winner. I found some complaints, some worrisome faces and a whole lot of cheering people.

The medics were already there, helping him into a stretcher. I walked over. My face probably look bad. I could taste blood in my mouth. I licked my lips. Yep.

I touched under my nose. And a bloody nose.

The guy was on a stretcher.

It was a real shame he wasn't unconscious. The pain is easier to deal with. He wouldn't have to witness people cheering my name.

"Hey bud," I grinned down at him. "You put up a good fight."

He smiled. It was strained and looked like it hurt.

"Not bad yourself."

I snorted.

"Just saying, if I ever see you fight, my moneys on you- Unless of course, it's me."

He smiled brighter. And chuckled.

"See you soon, White Wolf."

___________________

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter. I hope you like it. Understandable if you don't though. Any way, bye 👋