Never Trust a Snake

I wake up and yawn putting on my clothes. Wait what episode is this? Eh, I'll know when I see the ninja. I walk over to the bathroom and I can't even see over the sink. I see Zane walking through the hallway a little startled.

"Hey Zane," I say and he looks over at me.

"What is it my friend?" He asked walking over to me.

"Uppies," I say. He picks me up and I start brushing my teeth. When I'm finish he sets me down.

"I have a question to ask you," Zane declares as I walk out of the bathroom. What? I turn around. "Do you feel there is something in you?"

"I have organs yes," I say and walk away. Whatever he meant I shrug it off and walk to the deck and stare at giant screen.

I stare outside where the ninja stretch. So it's the episode where Pythor's released, great. The stupid snake was gonna get out sooner or later. Sensei Wu goes inside and comes up to to e deck over to me who stares at him.

"Do you know the best way to digest your enemies?" He asked. Yes I do. "I asked the ninja and they failed."

"To make them your friend!" I exclaim and he nods. "Can you make me breakfast?"

"Yes, a future ninja needs a full stomach," Wu declares, wait, FUTURE NINJA?!?!?!

—————

I follow Wu outside where the ninja are talking. Wu says, "Since you are not training, you must have already found the answer to my riddle. What is the best way to defeat your enemy?"

"Uh, the best way to defeat your enemy is to...train, Sensei?" Kai says hopefully. I smirk and look up at Wu.

"Feeble and incorrect. Maybe more training will help you focus. Remember what happened to your vehicles when you lost focus," Wu states. "A razor-sharp weapon is an extension of a razor-sharp mind." He goes back inside as the ninja groan.

"How am I supposed to focus when we don't know who the chosen Ninjas are?" Jay snapped. Well I know, cants say yet. Did he say ninjas?

"I don't want to be training all day. Let's work together on this riddle. We can figure it out," Zane declared. "Y/n do you know?"

"Yep!" I exclaim.

"Tell us please!" Kai exclaimed.

"Nope," I turn and head inside laughing.

"That kid is evil," Cole says.

—————

I lay on the table in the deck and sigh before the alarm starts blaring. I cover my small ears, kids really have sensitive ears.

"Lloyd and a Serpentine have overtaken Darkley's Boarding School for Bad Boys," Nya yells into the speaker. "Y/n, push the flight button." I jump off the table and hit it.

We start flying. Pythor you good for nothing where coming for you.

—————

Once we arrive at the school I look over the edge and look over to the ninja.

"Looks quiet down there. Should we infiltrate using stealth?" Zane asked.

"Ah, we've done that. What about using our Golden Weapons that turn into our vehicles?" Kai asked.

"I'm still working out the kinks on that. Anyone have any other good ideas."

"I do!" I yell quickly. "You might not like it though."

We all set up on the anchor and I hold on as freaking tight possible.

"Kid, I don't know about this," Kai says. I signal for Nya and she drops the anchor and she does.

Everyone screams as the anchor falls. Lloyd and Pythor dodge the descending anchor as it crashes through the roof all the way down to the ground floor. The ninja cough once they reached the ground.

"Okay, let's agree to never do that again," Cole said and ever one nods. We turn to the class next to us and Cole lifts up his scythe and cuts the students free. "Stay out of school kids. Well, well, well, Kruncha and Nuckal. Substitute teachers eh? If we cut you down, we better not catch you hang around Ninjago again. Or else." He frees them and they run off. Creepy skeletons man.

"He's on the top floor!" Kai exclaimed looking up. "Let's get him."

"Ninja go!"

Zane and Kai Spinjitzu up the stairs, Cole climbs on the anchor chain, and Jay takes the elevator. Zane and Kai gets stuck in slime-like object while I walk past them and continue running passing by traps and weird slime stuff, ew.

Once I reach the door I hear Lloyd yell, "they're coming!" Over and over again. Jay appears behind me and kicks down the door.

"Shocked to see me?" Jay asked and I cringe. "It wasn't that bad." He looks back up at the two.

"Do something!" Lloyd yells before Pythor laughs and takes his nap. "Wh-what are you doing? I thought you were my friend." Poor Lloyd, but no matter right now.

"All you wanted was to make the Serpentine your slave. Well, sorry, my dear boy, I have other plans," Python disappears and I sigh.

"Stupid overgrown lizard," I muttered.

Lloyd tries to escape but can't. He gulps after seeing how high he is from the ground. Wu and Nya arrive on the Destiny's Bounty.

"Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon!" Wu yells. "You come here right now!"

"I got him!" Jay yells and throws Lloyd onto the Bounty.

"What should we do with him? Wash his mouth out with soap for a year?" Cole asked as the ninja get on the boat.

"Ground him indefinitely?"

"Have him sit in a corner for a century?"

"I know exactly what we must do," Wu declares and Lloyd gulps. I smirk knowing he'll be fine.

—————

"And that's why Jack the Rabbit never trust a snake," Wu declared and some and Lloyd sat in bed. "The end."

"Oh, if my dad had read me that book, I would never have made that mistake. I'm sorry, uncle," Lloyd says. I smile and look at the door where the ninjas are overhearing.

"Oh, you do not need to apologize. I am sure that if your father was still here, it would be the first book he'd read," Wu said and stood up. "Good night, nephew, Y/n. Sweet dreams." He left the room.

"Uh, good night uncle," Lloyd said as the door closed behind Wu. "Good night Y/n."

I turned to him and nodded, "Good night, Lloyd."