2| 𝖲𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝖻𝗈𝖺𝗋𝖽

ꕀ☆ꕀ☆ꕀ♥︎♡♥︎ꕀ☆ꕀ☆

ꕀ☆ꕀ☆ꕀ♥︎♡♥︎ꕀ☆ꕀ☆

JOLTING AWAKE I see everyone around me getting off the plane, "oh good you're awake, let's grab our things and get off, we've finally arrived!" She exclaims with a bright smile, making me nod as I grab my bag from the overhead compartment.

Exiting the plane, we head inside to grab the rest of the luggage and make our way to find our ride.

"Oh over there!" My mom says pointing at a woman with one other person next to her holding a sign with a Sakura tree on it.

"KINA!" The woman yells, "MASAE!" My yells back as she runs over to her, leaving me behind.

"Mom! Wait for me!" I yell as I run after her.

"It's been so long Masae, and look at you Reki, I remember when you were so little, always playing with Sakaura," my mom sighs as she smiles, happy to remember the good memories.

"We are so glad you two are back!" The woman I now know goes by Masae, says.

"I am still sorry for suddenly asking if we can live with you for a few months, the house we are supposed to move to has some problems so we had nowhere to go," my moms says apologetically.

"Oh hush, don't worry, we are happy to have you two. And besides, I know Reki missed Sakura, especially after the news we heard 8 years ago," Masae says as she loads our bags into the car, trying to be quiet with the last bit but I still heard, not that I was bothered by it.

"Now chop chop, let's get moving!" Masae exclaims as we all get into the car.

Reki and I sat in the back, for a bit it was silent, ignoring my mother and Masae who were chatting up front.

"So Sakura...uhm whatcha do you do for fun?" He asks, sounding awkward as he asks.

I giggle at his awkwardness, "you're over worrying, just be casual with me, but to answer your question I really like to sing as well as any form of art...oh and I love skateboarding, though I'm not the greatest since I had to self teach myself," I say.

"Wait really?! You skate?!" He asks, looking at me excitedly.

"Yea, I find it really fun, and it's peaceful but thrilling!" I exclaim as I giggle at his excited expression.

"Do you have your board? I could skate with you later if you want," he asks and my smile drops, "no I couldn't bring my board because some kid broke it not long ago..." I mumble, hating the memory.

"Well don't look so down, you're in luck you know. I'm a professional at making boards, when we get to my house we can work on a new one!" He says excitedly, and holds hopes that that reassures me.

I smile at him for his generous offer, "I would love to!" I yell excited, not even realizing we were already here and before I can do a thing Reki grabs my arm and zooms out of the car with me.

We entered a shed-like building full of wood and all types of material for a skateboard.

"Now let's get to work, oh and how about you create some designs for the board while I make it?!" He offers and I nod happily, he immediately gets to work while I do the same.

After a long amount of hours had passed we finished the board, and it looks so cool!

"Holy-! This is probably my best board ever! Your really fucking good at digital art Sakura, this board looks great!" He exclaims, still looking at the finished board in awe.

"I'm surprised it turned out so good, I kinda rushed it, but thanks for letting me use your heat transfer to put the graphic on!" I say as I thank him.

"Of course, I enjoy this type of work so it's no problem. Now, how about I take you somewhere we can skate!" He grins, dragging me out before I can even give an answer.

We head out riding on our skateboards, soon arriving at an empty skate park where a blue haired boy was sitting alone.

"Oh yeah, I probably should've mentioned we are meeting my friend here," he nervously laughs as he obviously forgot his friend would even be here.

"Don't worry I don't mind," I say reassuringly and he sighs in relief making me giggle.

Arriving in front of his friend, we got off our boards. "Hey Langa sorry I'm late, but I'd like you to meet my childhood friend, Sakura. Sakura meet my best friend Langa," he introduces.

"Hi, as you know I'm Sakura, I hope we can be friends," I say feeling flustered as I'm not very good with the whole interacting thing.

"I hope we can too!" He responds with a small smile, "now let's go before we miss the matches!" Reki rushes as he zooms off on his board, "matches?" I say, my confused tone obvious.

"He didn't explain, did he?" Langa says with a sigh already knowing the answer, I nod my head yes and he starts explaining. "We are heading to a thing called S, it's an underground no-holds-barred skateboarding race at Crazy Rock."

"Hmm sounds cool, I'm in!" I cheer as I hop on my board, Langa laughing about my quick mood change not far behind.

As I followed after Reki we were quick to arrive at what I assume is S.

"Holy shit! This place is so cool!" I squeal as I see all the people skating around.

"Right!" Reki exclaims as he grins, "I think there's a match today so you're in luck!" Reki grins.

Before I can ask I hear people yelling.

"LOOK IT'S THE ROOKIE!"

"YOUR SO COOL DUDE!"

People keep yelling, and I have a feeling it's towards one of the two next to me.

"Who's the rookie?" I asked him confused, "Langa is, yesterday he had a match against a good skater named Shadow and won!" Reki explains getting all excited about the memory.

"Shadow? Who names their kid Shadow?" I ask, looking at Reki weirdly, making him laugh, "no no his name is not actually shadow, it's just a name he uses cause he doesn't want his identity known," he explains.

"Oh! Wait, does that mean I can have one?!" I ask as my eyes twinkle in excitement, "of course!" Reki responds with a laugh as he pats my head.