Chapter 1: Frisk's Reunion And Adventure Begins

Frisk kept on walking through the tunnel in hopes to see light on the other side in the hopes someone was around. But when in the time she made it out, there was nothing but more flowers with vines and even roots partly covering the ground or rocks with a huge stream, still fresh and cooling. Frisk didn't know what to make of it as she thinks it might be a trick or illusion, but before she continued on, she heard an odd but sort of friendly voice speaking to her from behind.

???: Why howdy!

Frisk jolted and looked around.

Frisk: W-Who said that?

???: Down here silly!Frink blinked and looked to the ground, in first she saw a normal flower all alone, but it soon moved on it's own and had a face on it, making Frisk a little shocked.

Frisk: W-What the heck? A talking flower? That's impossible, flowers can't talk.This made the flower laugh to what Frisk said, thinking it was a friendly joke.

???: Well down here, they can! I'm Flowey, Flowey the flower.

Frisk: Flowey? It's...nice to meet you, I think.

This began to make Frisk very confused, and what did the flower mean by "we"?Flowey: You must be so confused.

Frisk nodded in knowing she was.

Flowey: I guess little old me has to show you how we do things here in the underground

Frisk: What do you mean by that, all I came for is to find my brother and let us both go home to our parents.

Flowey: Well I'm afraid you can't get out, unless you go through the entire underground.

Frisk: The entire underground?

Flowey nodded but soon begin to try to show Frisk what he spoke of earlier.

Flowey: Yep, if you like...I can show ya how we do things here.

Frisk didn't know if to agree with this, but in hopes to find her brother and return home, she might need to learn a little bit.

Frisk: Well...okay.

Soon her area was turning black, with Flowey in front of her all black and white.Frisk didn't know what was happening, and she began to see herself in the shade of black and white all over her. Then she heard Flowey talk to her while in showing her a glowing red heart in front of her.

Flowey: See that heart? That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being! Your SOUL starts off weak but can grow strong if you gain a lot of LV. What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE, of course! You want some LOVE, don't you? Don't worry, I'll share some with you!

Five spinning white pellets appear around Flowey.

Flowey: Down here, LOVE is shared through... little white... "friendliness pellets." Are you ready? Move around! Get as many as you can!