Bio + Reader

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

SF/c - Second Favorite Color

F/f - Favorite Food

F/d - Favorite Drink

F/m - Favorite Movie

Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Age: 21

Sex: Male

Species: Human

Appearance:

Occupation: Various (Throughout the Series)

Personality: (Normal & When he's around friends) Sweet, Caring, Friendly, Polite, Happy, Supportive, Kind-Hearted, Comforting

(When dealing with his foes and/or when Sonia does something stupid or illegal): Angry, Vengeful, Brave, Serious, Heroic, Courageous, Confident, Responsible

(When he is stressed out or depressed): Suicidal (Not all of the time), Upset, Livid, Depressed, Lonely

(When he is around the people that he falls in love with): Nervous, Kind, Bashful, Funny

Friends/Allies: Sonia (Mostly), Tailsko (Millie Prower), Amy Rose, Eggma'am, Earthworm Jen, Knuckles, Link (Sonic For Hire), Linkle (Female Link), Kirby (Female), Mario (Frenemy), Luigi (Frenemy), Princess Peach, Maria (Mario's Sister), Luigina (Luigi's Sister), Shadow (Frenemy), Shade (Shadow's Sister), Silhouette (Pokémon Trainer OC), Mother Brain (Improved Body), Soniqua (Sonia, Y/n and Mother Brain's Daughter) Morty, Metal Sonic, Metal Tails, Metal Y/n, Pac-Man, Arcade Ghosts (Blinky, Inky, Pinky, & Clyde), Young Link, Bowser, Gilius Thunderhead, Toad, Yoshi, The Frat Boys (College Season), Mayor Mike Haggar, Lucca, etc.

Enemies: Mario's Mafia Gang, Eggette (Sonic Mania Season), Dark Vader, The X-Men (College Season), Darth Vader, Splinter, El Padrino, Female Characters that have a crush on Y/n, Hilda (College Season), Many Other Enemies that Sonia made during her time with Y/n, Kevin the Assistant, Zelda the Karen, etc.

Harem: Sonia, Tailsko, Eggma'am, Earthworm Jen, Kirby (Female), Mother Brain (Improved Body), Lucca, Amy Rose, Princess Peach, Shade, Maria, Luigina, Linkle, Zero Suit Samus.

Likes: Relaxing, Playing Video Games, watching a movie without interruption, happy hour, hanging out with his friends and his girlfriends, going on adventures, doing his job(s) correctly and not cut any corners or ignore any safety precautions while on the job, eating at the BurgerTime, the college life.

Dislikes: Sonia slacking or messing up on the job that could lead both of them to get fired or get arrested, Tailsko being asshole when she took all of the money from Mario's Mafia Organization, Sonia using Lucca's time machine without permission that created rifts in the space-time continuum, created destruction in the Sonic Mania video game that led Eggma'am own daughter(?) Eggette to get revenge on her, Y/n and the rest of the game for destroying the game she's in, being hounded by lots of female video game characters that have a crush on Y/n, being hunted down like an animal or being used for their own amusement no for reason, having to deal whatever kind of crap that he had to deal with (Mostly caused by Sonia).

History: You just don't know how you got into this situation. A female hedgehog by the name of Sonia saved your own life from a group of thugs and you promised to pay her back after she saved you, which turned out to be her mooching off out of you since she was out of a job when Nintendo won the Console Wars and she promised to find a job to get on her feet and you were also looking for a job since you got kicked out of your parents' house after you graduated high school.

The reason why though is because you were going to find a low-income apartment after you graduated high school, but your parents didn't want to help you out and kicked you out of the house with all of the hard-earned money that you got from your old job in Creation City taken away by your horrible parents.

Luckily, your old childhood friend and Pokémon Trainer from Pallet Town known as Silhouette, who managed to be a much better trainer than Rusty and owns his best and only good Pokémon, who is a literal god named Perfect Bidoof aka Peanut Butter helped you out and gets you into a low-income and rent-free apartment and Peanut Butter even gave you some powers to help you get through some bad situations when Sonia became your roommate and (soon-to-be-girlfriend) along with her friends like Tailsko that gives the two some job suggestions in order to earn some cash.

The only problem is that Sonia always ends up causing some problems while on the job or when she started something bad like taking over Mario's Mafia with Y/n as the new boss, going through time that caused a rift in the space-time continuum or even created chaos in the Sonic Mania game after learning that she was replaced with another version of herself.

Now, Y/n has to go through a whole new adventure with Sonia and the gang that will always end up horribly or something that is far worse than death itself.

So, sit back, relax and get ready for the exciting adventure with Y/n's Endless Search for a Job with Sonia and the gang.