Chapter 1

I wrinkle my nose, making my way over to my chickens. Well, my mom's chickens, but I take care of them too. It had rained the previous day, so as usual they stank a lot. I have the egg basket on my arm and my headphones are playing One Direction, because why not. It's on shuffle, but playing She's Not Afraid as I go over to them.

That's right, chicks, Olivia isn't afraid of little chickens like you! They are definitely terrified of me, though. They always scurry to the opposite side of their coop to stay away from me. I open their nest cover and, jackpot! There are 6 medium eggs in there! We got some new chickens a while ago, so now I have to find their smaller eggs. They haven't learned to climb the ladder to the nest yet... ah, there they are!

As soon as I finish, I leave the coop and call my dog, because she loves sniffing and scaring our chickens, but that's not good for them! We go around my house and I walk next to the fence that separates us from our neighbors. They only come on weekends, and seeing as it's a Thursday, I look over to see their house. 

It's a big house, with several rooms. It looks plush from the outside, and I've always wondered what it's like on the inside. Oh shoot, while I was wondering, Felicity went off to find a new friend. Shoot shoot shoot shoot! I have class in no time and Felicity was missing. Of course, she doesn't come, since she doesn't really obey me. She mostly pays attention to my parents and my older sister.

I eventually gave up and just let her come back in her own time, she'd be back soon enough. As I head back inside, I leave the egg basket next to the sink in our kitchen, then go upstairs to check my email on my laptop. 

I survey my room, my bed piled with my school backpack, my books, my laptop... why isn't my laptop charging? Then there's my table, which serves its only purpose as holding anything I put on it and not to do any actual homework! My chair is piled high with clothes I should've put away days ago...

There's my violin, my carry-on, my two huge bookshelves, my closet, and finally my chest-of-drawers. I plug in my laptop while opening it to check if any of my friends has emailed me back. As I enter my password, I smile at my background.

Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Harry... I may have become a Directioner a short time ago, but I love these boys so much already! From what I've heard from other Directioners, they've been an inspiration in so many ways, and have literally saved lives. They're still saving lives!

None of my friends have emailed me, so I sit down to catch up on 1D news, when I look at the time and realize it's time for my class! I have piano class on Thursdays, because nobody else is home. My grandmother video calls me every week and sends me sheet music for me to practice throughout the week. Right now, I'm putting the final polishes on some pieces, getting ready for the end-of-the-year recital!

As I head downstairs, I hear Felicity barking, so I open the door and call her inside. Finally, she comes and lies down beside the piano bench. I prepare my sheet music and call my grandmother for our class.

*after class and after supper*

I'm again sitting on my bed, with my laptop on my lap, texting my best friend. In theory, we were supposed to call, but she had some plan changes and so instead we text. She's doing good, as am I, and I let her know all about my life updates. 

First, I'm finishing school in about two weeks. I'm so excited because I have an amazing dress for my graduation! My friends and I from school have all told each other about our dresses so that we don't wear the same color. My dress is dark blue, it's ankle length, and I'm going to wear low black heels with it.

Second, the boys have been teasing a reunion, and us Directioners are so excited about it. It's a crazy thing to think about, that I might've missed this because I wouldn't watch videos of them on Pinterest or start investigating in their lives. And now, they're literally my whole world.

Third, my principal has invited me to play a piano piece for graduation, which I'm terrified but so excited about. I'll play a sweet piece, it's not very well-known, but I'm learning it now with my grandmother, and it is amazing. 

My bestie is very excited for me, especially playing at graduation, but what I'm most excited about is the reunion possibility of the boys! Can you even imagine?

My mom calls me to walk Felicity, into the forest this time, after feeding her supper. I turn on my headphones and continue my playlist, starting with End Of The Day. I mouth the words all the way up the hill and once I'm up the hill and hidden by the trees I let loose and sing, because it has switched to If I Could Fly.

As we make our way back down, I feel happy and relaxed again, so I brush my teeth and put my laptop and clothes away. I fall asleep listening to the acoustic version of Night Changes.

*author's note*

Hey guys!!! This is a bit of a filler chapter, to introduce our surroundings and such, sorry if it's a little short! Hopefully the next one will have more dialogue. What do you think so far? Let me know, comment and vote!!! Love you all