Jail Break

"There they are." Alexis says as she and Diane throw a guard down to a lower level seeing the Bad Guys with some guards at a prison before jumping down in their disguises.

"What the?" Mr. Wolf asks before guards storm in as Alexis and Diane easily fight them off and take care of the guards before walking toward a fearful Mr. Wolf and his crew as they reveal themselves to the group.

"Diane, Alexis!?" The group asks in shock.

"But how do you know how to do all that kicking and punching? And you have powers Alexis?" Mr. Piranha asks amazed.

"We got our ways. And yes. Birth born ability." Alexis says proudly.

"Wait a sec. You're the Crimson Paw and Ghost Paw? The queens of cons, acrobatic swiss army, sisters in crime, an elemental prodigy. Once stole the kurklin diamond and the stole it again for fun. Never identified. Never caught." Mr. Wolf says amazed.

"Guess we're still the best bad guys the world has ever seen." Diane says proudly.

"Or at least we used to be." Alexis says before guards flood in as she and Diane begin fighting.

*Timeskip*

"Nope. We're still the best. Just like riding a stolen bicycle." Diane says as the group is riding in a speed boat.

"Why did you save us anyway?" Mr. Wolf asks.

"We knew Marmalade was up to something. The meteorite-" Alexis then gets cut off by Mr. Wolf.

"We know. Is a cosmic antenna thing." Mr. Wolf says.

"Right. It will conduct a magnetic field the size of the city." Diane says.

"Marmalade needs to be stopped." Alexis says as the group arrives on shore near Diane's car.

"We can't do it alone. We need your help. You know his compound better than anyone." Diane says.

"You can count on us. Right guys?" Mr. Wolf asks as he looks at Alexis smiling before looking at his group as they're walking away.

"There is no us. We're done wolf." Mr. Snake says angrily.

"Because of that little tip back there? Come on man. You serve I volley. That's our little dance." Mr. Wolf says.

"Not this time." Mr. Snake says as he and the others begin to leave much to Mr. Wolf's shock.

"Guys? Guys!?" Mr. Wolf asks as Mr. Snake stops.

"You wanna know why I hate birthdays? When you grow up a snake nobody shows up to your party. Birthdays are just a reminder that out there I'm just a good for nothing scary monster! But nothing compares to having the one guy. The one guy I thought I could trust stab me in the back. Come on guys. Let's get out of here." Mr. Snake says as he leaves with the others before Mr. Wolf reluctantly leaves with Alexis and Diane.

*Timeskip*

"You okay?" Alexis asks as she looks at Mr. Wolf as the group stops outside Alexis and Diane's house.

"No I'm not okay. I'm very unokay. I just left the only friends I ever had. What am I doing?" Mr. Wolf asks sadly.

"We know how you feel. It's not easy leaving everything behind. We know it's not easy because well how do you think we became good and got to where we are now? Because we came from where you're coming from." Alexis says as she and Diane look at Mr. Wolf.

"We were the best in the world alone and even better when we acted as sisters. We only had one thing left and we had it. But when we realized by doing that we'd be proving those stereotypes the world has made us look like right we backed out. We changed for the better." Diane says.

"We're still us just now we're us on the right side of things. And if you're friends are truly your friends they'll understand why you did what you did. They'll come around. They just need some time to figure it out for themselves like you did." Alexis says as she smiles at Mr. Wolf causing him to smile back.

*Timeskip*

"Look at all this stuff!" Mr. Wolf shouts happily as the group walks into Alexis and Diane's secret lair.

"It's so good to be home." Diane says happily.

"That it is." Alexis says happily as Mr. Wolf looks around at their weapons before he comes over as Diane is looking to find out what Marmalade is up to.

"I am definitely picking up on suspicious activity here. Those are guinea pig heat signatures. He seems to be controlling them but to do what? There's no obvious targets." Diane says.

"That's because they're moving targets." Mr. Wolf says as he shows a paper for the charities.

"The charity fundraiser. He's gonna steal the money raised in his own name? That doesn't make any sense." Alexis says.

"It makes perfect sense. The greatest heist the world has ever seen. All that money in trucks on its way to charities all over the world." Mr. Wolf says.

"We need to cut off Marmalade's communication with them." Diane says.

"If there's no signal." Mr. Wolf says.

"Then there's no heist." Alexis says.

"We have to steal the meteorite." Alexis and Mr. Wolf say in union.

"That was very cute." Mr. Wolf says as he smiles.

"Cute but not as cute as you are." Alexis says as she smiles causing Mr. Wolf to blush.

"Alright you two. Cute but we got work to do. Let's get ready to go. Oh and Wolf I got something you may like." Diane says as she opens a wall to reveal Mr. Wolf's car.

"My car! You stole my car! Respect." Mr. Wolf says happily before the group leaves.