𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 a 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪 𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤!

"GIRL YOU NEEDA learn to stay outta grown folks business

"GIRL YOU NEEDA learn to stay outta grown folks business." Tiana rolled her eyes as Kaylee attempted to see who she was texting on her phone.

"nah you needa chill wit' that shit, you only four months older than me." Kaylee laughed, "but who is you textin' though? they got you smilin' n shit." she smiled.

"ian smilin', i'm just textin' Notti." Tiana lightly laughed, she didn't even realise that she was smiling at her phone that whole time.

Kaylee's smile dropped at the mention of his name, "oh that bum ass bitch?, that nigga still owe me five dollars." she mugged.

it had been two weeks since Notti said that he would pay her back but he still hadn't, he wasn't serious at all.

"aight not too much on him" Tiana laughed, "he tryna see if we gon' be outside today, you down?" she asked her best friend, but she already knew the answer because Kaylee was always down to do whatever Tiana wanted to do.

"mmm okay." Kaylee shrugged, "wait didn't you-" Kaylee's words were interrupted by the sound of Tiana's phone rining, the girl checked who it was and saw that the caller ID read Notti's name.

"you good?" Tiana asked as the call connected, showing Notti who was in a black shirt and was laying in bed. "i can't call you now?" the boy furrowed his eyebrows at her tone.

his voice alone made Tiana want to hang up and scream but she had to keep her composure, "ian say that, we was just textin' and now you callin' me sooo." Tiana dragged with a smile as she looked down to her phone.

"i'm just tryna remind you ta bring me my shit." he reminded her, referring to his water gun that she has borrowed from him last week.

"aight bro chill, you've dead reminded me like 20 times today." Tiana rolled her eyes, "you be forgettin' shit all the time my heart." Notti laughed.