chapter 5- unnamed

I don't know what to name this chapter.

---
--
-

Kai pov:

"Lloyd! Your awake!" I yelled with excitement and anxiousness, and a bunch of other emotions, as I ran up to huge him.

"Yeah, I guess I am." He said sitting up and hugging back "how long has it been?" He asked.

"A week and a bit over half a day." Zane said.

I pulled a way from the hug.

"Dang." Lloyd replied.

"Yeah, that snake did a number on ya." Jay said.

"Have there been any missions while I was asleep?" Lloyd asked.

"No." Zane replied.

"And we all said that you are on hold from any missions, if we get any, for your recovery." I said.

" Really, guys I'm fine, just a little sore is all." Lloyd retaliated.

"Your forearm bleeding repeatedly though your bandages begs to differ." Zane said.

"And either way you need some time to recover." Jay said.

"But-" lloyd started to say, but I cut him off.

"No buts." I said "because butts are for sitting on." Which gave everyone a laugh.

"But Lloyd you look tired you should rest." Zane's said.

"Alright fine. But can I at least sleep in my own bed!?" Lloyd said.

"Yes." Zane replied.

"I'll help ya to your room." I said.

"Oh! How romantic the hot head himself is going to take the destined green ninja to his room (definitely not me trying to add greenflame but doing a horrible job at it) what will happen next!?" Jay said.

That made me and Lloyd go red.

"Jay! Shut it!" I yelled, but he just laughed away.

Me and Lloyd walked down the hall to our bed rooms of the monastery, recovering from our flusteredness.

Lloyd just walked to his bed, flopped down, then adjusted himself and his comforter to a comfortable position and said a muffled goodnight to me through his covers. Which was weird cause it's not even five yet but no one told him the time since he woke up so I'm not worried.

-
--
---

Yeah this one was kinda rushed and I am NOT good with romance and stuff but I hoped yall liked it.

Words:361

Byes!