Midfielder: Y/N L/N

(S/N = SCHOOL NAME)
(Y/N = YOUR NAME)
(L/N = LAST NAME)

I am Y/N L/N, the CAM S/N one of Japan's best school when it comes to creating Football players. The reason that this school heavily favors people that are good at football is because after seeing the world cup, Japan now realized that if they can make a revolutionary Football player for Japan they will have more attention to their country attracting more foreigners and increasing the country's economy.

Basically S/N is a school that focuses on polishing and improving someone's football skill. The only problem is the school is very biased they will only focus on players that are attractive so that they will attract more media attention to Japan. Even though most of the players are just above average at best.

I wasn't part of the lucky ones either, the only reason I was being trained is because they needed ME. All of them are nothing without me, they're fucking trash to the point they couldn't even get a simple tap in correctly. The media exaggerates most of their skill as "One of a lifetime". But we all know that isn't true......

Why am I doing thinking in this situation anyway? I'm in a middle of match... Welp great I just got tackled.

???: LOSER! What the hell are you doing?!?

???: GO GET THE DAMN BALL!

Y/N: Alright, calm down....

Y/N rushes to the person that just tackled him. Doing a smooth tackle on the way.

OPPONENT 1: WHAT THE HELL?!?? How are you here already!???

OPPONENT 2: SOMEONE GET THE FUCKING BALL!

Y/N then gets pressed by 2 players. But he got passed them with 2 consecutive nutmegs.

 But he got passed them with 2 consecutive nutmegs

Y/N: Get out of the way.

Y/N then keeps going until one of his teammates called out to him.

???: HEY! PASS IT!

Y/N: Just score the goddamn ball this time. alright?

Y/N then does perfect pass to his teammate that is named "Akira Mori"
If I'm being honest his one of the kinda good players on the team but his attitude is the only thing that is annoying about him.

Y/N then does perfect pass to his teammate that is named "Akira Mori"If I'm being honest his one of the kinda good players on the team but his attitude is the only thing that is annoying about him