Secrets out

⚠️warning⚠️ death and rape in this chapter
Wop

Once we made it down to the tunnel we seen riah slumped on the ground and a dude hovering over her.

I pulled out my gun and he got scared.

"Wait wait don't shoot please I'm just tryna help. She has a bullet wound and she's not gone make it much longer" he spoke

This was a life or death situation and I'm not built for this so I had to make a quick decision. Whole time I was wondering how he found it.

Finally I said fuck it and told the kid to lead us out. The tunnel wit on for bout 10 minutes til we arrived at the hospital. I had already called my comments in the police department and the hospital to keep this on the low.

I tried calling Von but he wasn't answering so I'll just tell him wen she outta surgery cause the nigga gone tweak the fuck out.

After 2 hours the surgeon came to let us know she was doing well but had too much tension on her body and the next big traumatic event could possibly kill her.

I told the doctor thanks then called durk, he didn't answer so I called Von. He finally picked up.

"Nigga you can't answer yo fukkin phone I been tryna call you for 10 hours straight mf."

He cut me off but I cut him off right back.

"Liyah in the hospital" I said sighing.

"What the fuck you mean she in the hospital" I heard shuffling nosies in the background indicating he was on his way.

" when we got down there she had a bullet wound and the doctor said one more traumatic event and she won't make it"

I knew Von was pissed he hung up and didn't say nun else.

Miyah🩷
"Liyah liyah wake up please" I cried for my bestfriend to get up and let me know she was still her for me.

"LIYAH GET UP PLEASEEEE" I said again after a few seconds she started moving a little.

I smiled cause I knew nothing could take my girl out.

"Liyah you ok"

"I'm yea except the scorching pain in my head and this knife wound, but other then that I'm fine" she said sarcastically

I chuckled a lil I know I shouldn't be laughing but fam this hoe retarded.

I tried to feel around for anything that would help me out these chains but I couldn't it was was too dark and the chains only let me go so far

After a hour of us trying to find something to help we both gave up as we was physically exhausted and my mind roamed to if I would see my sister again or if I'll make it out alive.

A loud noise snapped me out my thoughts and woke liyah up. The door was opened and the lights was on .we was blind at first cause our eyes had to get used to the light again but I froze as 5 men all bigger then us walked in the room

Me and liyah looked at each other and knew it would be our last moments together.

" well ladies sorry to keep you waiting how un gentle men like of me" he said looking between me and liyah.

" what's in gentlemen like if you is kidnapping us cause your impotent and can't get a girl if you paid her" i her liyah say. I looked at her like she was crazy challenging this man's authority

Then punches was sent her way left and right back and forth til her face was bleeding and swollen.

She could barely move or see but she still smiled. Then the mane pulled out a phone and took a picture of us and sent it to someone.

After 5 minutes of playing around with us the man set up a camera that got both me and liyah in the shot.

Then they started undressing I knew wat was coming back so I tried to fight back but the chains started moving pulling me mid air and my legs facing them.

Me and liyah was now closer to where we could reach each other I grabbed her hand as the hungery men started ripping and tearing our clothes.

I looked at liyah wit a smile and she did the same we both just stared at each other til one man forced theirselves in each of us then another two came to our faces and forced their penises in our mouth.

The men kept switching back and forth between the two of us til they each nutted inside us and was finally bored which went on for hours and hours of us screaming til we couldn't.

The man stopped the video then the all pulled their pants up and left. Leaving me and liyah on the ground crying and hurting as we both we're virgins

Von 😈
I woke up to a crying riah and seen she had my phone. I went up to her to see what had her so distress and seen the unknown number sent so many video messages and I tapped on one and it was him talking shit.

I fast forward it to see 5 men standing in front of miyah and her bestfriend and instantly knew what it was.

I comforted riah til she cried her self to sleep then called up the gang. To let them know we needed to hurry up and find miyah and kill these niggas

We all met up and wop was with some kid I neva seen but he looked familiar.

"Ite kid tell Von watcha told me" wop told the boy

He then handed me the papers and started talking.

"The man also known as Torrey is actually riahs father biologically but he was so abusive to his wife that the brother got her out moved away and started new lives and took care of the kids as his own. A few days ago he killed my father riahs and miyahs uncle. Well he made me do it in order to save my sisters and mother I had to work for him. But my father said something before he died and I found these papers. Yes he tried to kill them multiple times as babies as kids and now as adults.I tried to get to them before he did but I had to be careful or u was no help being dead. Also their my sisters so I felt like I needed to help. Fucked up family I know."

The boy spoke and I just looked confused at all this. This was alotta information to process.

"Can you find out where he has them" I spoke lowly but very angry.

" yes I can try".

I walked out and went back to the hospital to be with riah.

3 weeks later

Miyah
It's been 3 weeks and I've been giving up hope that we would be found. Every day the men would come in and take turns raping us. After a while we got used to it and stopped fighting and our body just went limp.

Today I had a plan for us to escape. Once they were in I lured all them to me with a sexy dance while liyah took the phone and knife away from them. They smiled laughing I think they was drunk so it made this much easier. I kept their attention on me noticing the left the door opened.

I looked at liyah but played it off as part of the dance so these dumbases ain't realized I was telling her when she get loose to run and don't look back.

Once she was free she ran out the door and they tried to run behind her but I tripped em with the chain.

One of em smacked me and the rest ran after her.

Liyah
I ran out the door but ther was a kitchen full of men. So i ran all the way around the kitchen and the door was kicked open. I ran into Von nem and was so glad to see them I could barely get my words out Von sent me with peezy then him durk muwop and booka went inside and shooting.

I couldn't hear him shots so I assumed they had silencers.

Miyah
Before the last dude left he stabbed me in my chest and stomach. He ran up the stairs but his body came rolling back down reavelaing a bullet wound in his head.

My vision started getting blurry but I knew I thought I seen Von. I felt my self being unchained then everything went black.