I hate him (10k)

I added other characters to this. I put the face claim for the Fem oc, her name is gonna be Roxanne. You do not have to go by this if you don't want but I will include her appearance, again, you do not need to go by it

~~~

Our little group had been staying in a small house with a fenced in backyard. It was nice, for the apocalypse. Before the world went to shit I had always wanted to live in a nice small and homey house like this one, that never happened. We definitely had some problems with the sleeping arrangements though.

There where 3 rooms and and 8 of us. There was Murphy, Warren, Garnett, Doc, my best friend Addy, her boyfriend Mack, me, and then there's 10k. 10k and I don't really get along. Well I guess there was 9 of us, I forgot to mention the boy who brought us back here, Carlos.

We had been wandering the town when we came across him, he offered to bring us to the house for shelter. He's around the age of me, Addy, Mack and 10k. Carlos was tall, the same height as 10k really, he had dark brown, curly hair and from what I could tell, I haven't got to really look, he had hazel eyes, i think hes Hispanic like I am. Okay that's enough about him, back to the house problem.

Like I said there's 3 rooms and 9 of us. Me and Addy walked into a room with blue walls and a Queen bed in the middle of the room. We look at eachother and sigh.

"Murphy" we both say in unison, knowing he'll want this room. Ever since he turned blue it's like he thinks it's his color now, claiming anything colored blue.

I turn around only to bump into Murphy himself. "This rooms mine" he claims. I look at Addy again and giggle, knowing we were right.

"Yep, we figured, Murph".

Little side note, all of us younger people, me, Addy, Mack and 10k, we're all close with one of the older people. Addy being close to Warren, Mack being close to Garnett, 10k being close to Doc, and then there's me, I'm close with Murphy.

The others find him annoying, and I'll admit, he can be, but I'm a lot like him. We both act wild. In a way, it's because we feel free, we never fit in when the world was normal, now... We have no one to try and fit in with. I mean sure there's the group, but we know now that the world basically ended we can be ourselves.

Back to what I was saying, I get easily distracted if you couldn't tell.

"What's that supposed to mean kid?" Murphy asked faking offense.

"Oh, y'know just that you've claimed blue" I giggle, walking away with Addy following.

We find another room, unlike the last, this one has two twin beds. Me and Addy both make eye contact before screaming and squealing in happiness. We both run in and jump onto the beds, claiming which one we wanted.

"Nope, get out kids" a voice calls out.

Me and Addy whip our heads back to see Doc and Garnett standing in the door.

"What!?" We yell. "But Garnett" I whine knowing the man has a soft spot for me even though we aren't really close.

"Nope out" is all he says as he uses his thumb to point out of the room.

I stand up and walk over to him. "C'mon we all know you and Warren are gonna share, so why can't we have this room" I ask.

"Because Doc and Murphy are getting this one" he states, getting annoyed.

"No, Murphy claimed the room with the Queen bed" I say confused.

"Hm, well sucks to be him because me and Warren are taking that room" Garnett says matter-of-factly.