at the sleepover

i was with my pooksiepopington trumoo at his house!! he gave me a pacifier and i sucked on it like no tomorrow! "i wish you can do that to my lips" said my pookie! i then grabbed his face and kissed him on his hot drooling mouth! i sucked on his prickly, white tounge and he did to mine as well! it was so womantic :3!! i blushed like a tomato T-T!

DING DONG!!

it was paypal, haystack, adamsapple, and london!!! they came over to have fun wiff us! QwQ! we all played Cart Ride Into Nicki Minaj on woblox!!! and then we all watch my hero academia and we practiced junko poses! XD!! "we're having so much fun ;-;" said paypal!
"i agree!!" said adamsapple, we all giggled and went to bed!!

at 3am

i suddenly had a heavy feeling on my chest.. it was LONDON!!! ;-;!! he was sucking on my lips and biting my tongue! his breath stank but i didnt say anyfing about it ;-;.. i kissed back and we started moaning together! and then i saw trumoo and adamsapple staring at us! we were so shocked! we both were worried and we started crying! "daddy forgive me!" i said to trumoo, "papi please" said london! trumoo and adamsapple took us to the basement and rubbed all over us with olive oil! then they started whipping us and telling us to whimper! we did and we started crying again.. T_T! paypal and haystack came to our rescue and then started to explode their taco bell diarrhea on trumoo and adamsapple! "water and london! are you ok? :(" said haystack, "i will get you both some chocopops!" said paypal!
"GRRRR BARK BARK HISS" said trumoo! trumoo then got mad and started to rub on adamsapple and they kissed while soaking in diarrhea! me and london got sad so we joined them! we had a foursome and we all were so tired! we decided to wash off in the shower altogether and we all giggled and rubbed on eachother in the process! :3! we all went to sleep warm and cozy while paypal and haystack kissed in the living room watching my hero academia!

yall this part was actually so terrifying i am scared..