Chapter Five

The warmth of the sun shining down on my naked body wakes me from the slumber I had fallen into only hours ago. Blinking my eyes open, I notice I am laying on Erik's warm chest, and Ethan is cuddled up next to our sides with his arm holding both of us close to him. At first, I am really confused about why I am lying naked with the Alpha twins, but then I remember everything. I blush furiously as I remember both of them filling me with their knots and come all throughout the night.

"Liam, I can feel you tensing up. Go back to sleep, love," Erik says in a raspy morning voice. His chest vibrates as he is speaking, and it is oddly soothing. I snuggle deeper into his chest, letting my eyes drift closed, but before I can completely fall asleep, a faint howl fills the air.

It is the Alpha calling everyone who participated in the mating ceremony, back to the pack house. As soon as everyone gets back, the last stage of the ceremony will take place. I slide off of Erik's chest with a small smile on my face.

Standing up, I start searching for my clothes, looking through the soft, tall grass. The body of the infected from last night lies no more than ten feet away, something I had not noticed last night.

After searching for a solid five minutes, I finally find my clothes thrown in a pile behind a tree stump. Bending down to pick them up, I feel eyes on me. Slowly, I turn my head and find Ethan and Erik both staring at me. Blushing even more than before, I quickly slip on my pair of baby blue boxer briefs.

"Oh, love. No need to be shy," Ethan says, walking over and giving me a kiss on the cheek before turning to his own pile of crumpled up clothes.

After struggling with my shirt and pants, I manage to get completely dressed and turn to watch as my mates get their own clothes on. Ethan is wearing a pair of white boxer briefs, while Erik's are dark purple. They must feel me watching them because they both turn and give me playful smiles before returning to the task of getting dressed.

"You ready to go, love?" Erik asks after he pulls his plain white t-shirt over his head. Nodding my head, I brush my hands through my dark hair, trying to tame the wild sex hair I am sporting.

Erik and Ethan both chuckle, grabbing my hands from my hair and starting the long walk home.

*****

To say I am surprised about Liam being my mate would be an understatement. But, in a way, it makes sense. Even when I made fun of him, I could never bring myself to physically hurt him. Someone else always did that. Every time I saw someone lay a hand on him, I had wanted to push them off the omega and protect him, but I had repressed those feelings. The urge to protect him had been getting steadily stronger over the past few weeks. My wolf spirit has even been preening whenever I am near him. Now, as we make our way to the pack house, my wolf spirit and I are euphoric. We have finally found our mate.

"...Ethan? Are you listening? We are almost back to the pack house," Erik says, snapping me out of my thoughts. Both Liam and he are looking at me, concern on my brother's face, while my mate is just wearing a look of confusion. I understand completely what he is going through. It does not bother me that he is a boy, I mean my brother and I have both been with guys, it is the fact that he is an omega that is making me confused.

"Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking," I respond.

We walk in silence for the last five minutes, climbing over fallen trees and the thick underbrush, before we arrive at the pack house. As soon as we reach the pack house, I notice we are the last ones there. Looking around, I see three other mated pairs, leaving five of our classmates still unmated. My father is standing on the porch with his back to us, talking to my mom.

He is about to have the shock of his life.

Just then, my mother looks over at us, letting out a loud squeal, causing Liam to tense up. She places Liam's sisters down next to my father before running off the porch and making her way over to us.