VIP 2 | [M] 🔞

CHAE'S AND JENNIE'S POV

So we were at the bar first while waiting for our daddy's.

After 10 mins of waiting outside the bar, we were shocked to see our daddy arrived with a Ferrari and they got out of the car so hot 😭 .

Lisa was wearing a white polo and she was on a man bun which make her so so so hot 😭

And Jisoo was on a black sweater which make her so hot too 😭

So we had to go inside and ordered 3 bottles of vodka because we will get our daddys super drunk cuz we are so horny 😎

After having fun, we finished at 3:45am which we just have fun for an hour, our daddys were drunk already which we approached them already and kissed them passionly, they slowly responed and we started making out and our daddy got up and stop the kiss and we grabbed their hand and pull them to go to the VIP rooms.

JENNIE'S POV

I took Lisa to a vip room and lush her at the bed and I go to the door to close it and lock it Lisa was looking at my body while I'm locking the door when I looked at her back she smirked.

"You look sexy tonight baby" - Lisa

"I'm always sexy for you daddy"

"Come to daddy" - Lisa

I crawled towards her and sat on her lap,
I started kissing her and she kissed back immediately, I slowly unbuttoning her polo without breaking the kiss, when I successfully unbuttoned her polo she change the position which made her go on top and I was on bottom, she kissed me and slowly rolling up my dress and putting down my panty.

"Damn, your wet baby" - Lisa

"As always for you daddy"

She started rubbing my wet pussy which made my whole body whimped.

"Mm daddy rub it faster"

She started rubbing it so fast.

"Ahh..."

I held my hand on lisa's risks and helped her rubbed it.

"Ahh shit..."

I cummed little and she licked my cum on her hand.

"Daddy take off your pants I want that big dick rn"

"Beg for it" - Lisa

"Please daddy I want that big dick of yours"

She got up and took off her belt and pulled down her pants which made her left on her underwear where I can see her dick, she pulled down his underwear and her dick standed infront of me.

"Ugh that's so big"

"Always big for you baby" - Lisa

She crawled on me and kissed me so I kissed back and while we're kissing I rubbed her dick and thurst it back and forth.

"Ahh yea continue that baby" - Lisa

"It's too big on my hand"

I now changed the position I was now on top of her and I go down and rubbed her dick up and down and push it inside my mouth.

"Ahh shit yes baby" - Lisa

"Mhm, */gulp"

She pulled out her dick and said,
"Baby come sit on daddy now-" - Lisa

She was shocked when I sat on her without her continue her sentence.

"Ahh daddy your too big ugh"

"Shit your fvcking tight baby" - Lisa

"Ahh, ugh ,fvck daddy" - I moaned loudly

"Oh gosh shit ahh" -  Lisa

"Ah, ugh,mm,ahh daddy I'm near" - I moaned like crazy and closed my eyes

"Can I cum inside you baby" - Lisa

"Sure daddy don't worry I'm on pills, AHHH" - I moaned loudly and crazy

I moaned loudly cause Lisa already cummed inside me and I cummed the same time, she changed our position I was on my front and she had a view of my as$ and slapped it that made me scream.

"UGH DADDY" - I screamed

She spat on her hand and spread it on her dick and pushed it inside my pussy.

"Ahhh daddy faster"

"Beg for it" - Lisa

"Please daddy fvck me faster- , AHH SHIT OH GOSH UGH" - me screamed

She thurted faster and deeper and we fucked till sunrise and we are ganna have 23 rounds now 😉.

*
*
*
*
*
Author: free holy water you want? Nah now you had fun on this chapter let's see who's ganna have more fun on chaesoo 😏🤟.

See you at the next chapter, BOOYAH.