12. Past soulmates.

Javier's pov

Selam stares directly at my eyes, "What do you mean?"

I look down and focus on not making things weird, "I mean.. that, I remember things I didn't know I could remember, and then my thoughts are weird, and then people around me say weird things and-"

I bite my tongue and curse myself in my head. I shouldn't have said anything !!! No one is supposed to know that I'm aware! I shouldn't be aware.

Miss Miranda is suddenly next to me, "And?"

I slowly lift my head up, only to be met with a pair of dead eyes glaring at me, she repeats herself "And?"

I gulp, and shake my head, "Nothing."

I search for Selam's attention, but his attention is already on me, I think about what I wanna say, but I don't say it out loud. I only think it and pray that Selam reads my mind.

'Selam.. We know each other.'

'I need you right now. I need you to trust me.'

'Don't eat the pills, please, don't eat the pills, and check up on me in the morning.'

'Remind me that I shouldn't eat the pills, and take care of me in the morning.'

I wait to see a sign that he read my mind, and when He nods, I jump out of my seat, my chair falling and I bolt out of there as if I'm being chased by cops!

I slow down when I spot the guard, and as usual he gives me that perv smile, and when I'm inside I sprint towards the Hallway leading to my room.

But the guard caught on to what was going on! So he was right behind me, and he grabbed my arm and entered my room.

---

He yanked me across the door, and slammed me against my bed, I yelp and groan trying to kick him off, "Let.. go..!!"

Soon Miss Miranda along with two men that seemed like they were doctors arrived. They locked the door but that wouldn't be enough to block out my screams.

The Guard pins my head down, as he whispers dirty words in my ears, not that the others could hear him! He presses himself against me as an excuse of him 'keeping me from running away'!

I cry, my voice breaking, I breathe heavily, "..Stop..!!"

I feel something sharp pierce through my neck, and I instantly know that they're injecting me with something.

I shriek as loud as I can, and I feel my ears ringing, next, they force a bunch of pills in my mouth, and before I know it,

I pass out.

-------------

Selam's pov

When Javier bolted out of the room, all of the teachers chased him. It was funny at first until we all realized that Javier would be in danger.

I practically followed them until I heard voices besides me.

I was at the stairs, and when I looked up I saw a room, and the door was open, revealing Sir Schneider, and someone that I couldn't see well.

Sir Schneider seemed like he was in distress, "Javier's powers are getting out of control. I don't believe he'll be able to control them soon in enough."

The certain 'Someone' says with an inquiring tone, "What are his abilities? I was dealing with something so I couldn't check in."

Sir Schneider sighs, "Memory manipulation."

My heart stops, that would make sense, that would explain why he said that.

?

My nose bleeds, and everything is silent.

Said someone whispers, "Someone is here."

I quickly leave the scene, and pray that they didn't see me.

----

The doors to the boys' dorms are open, and I spot everyone in there looking at the Hallway leading to Javier's room.

I walk inside and try my best to find my friends, when I do, I jog over to them but abruptly stop when I hear a voice screaming in pain.

I then remembered what Javier was thinking about.

I'll do it.

Asadi mumbles, "They're hurting him,"

Daniel raises an eyebrow, "How would you-"

Asadi freaks out, "They've done it to me too. I don't know why, only that they did it to me."

'Don't trust the teachers.'

That was what Javier was thinking about.

He also said to not eat the pills, If I don't.. Maybe, I'll understand better.

The teachers along with Miss Miranda leave the room, she smiles again this time her eyes hold no emotions and she forces out, "Go back to your rooms."

And I spot Javier bleeding profoundly on his bed.

------

Javier's pov

My eyes flutter open at the feeling of someone dabbing a cold, wet cloth on my skin. I moan painfully, and my eyes spot a silhouette.

Selam is here, and he's cleaning me up.

That's when I realize I'm shirtless, and my shorts are gone, revealing my underwear.

I tiredly sit up and hide my body, but Selam shushes me and holds my arm softly, "It's okay."

I whimper, and complain, "..It hurts.. Everywhere."

He has a sympathizing look ony his face, and he presses a kiss on my forehead, "Javier.. you need to remember. Because I know you, and I don't like knowing that I might forget you any second now, if you don't remember."

"Rememeber what?" I inquire.

"Your abilities."

He lifts a note that was on my desk, that's when I realize, did I write it?

He reads, "Memory manipulation. That's your ability, Javier."

I see an Aura, and My body falls limp on the bed.

I hear Selam's voice, but I can't see anything.

And my thoughts are racing.

I cry, What did these people do to me!