Mixed Emotions

*NOELS P.O.V*

"Are the boys back too!' I ask "Yes love everyone is back ans PAUL HAS A BABY!"

*30 minutes later*

I get a call from Rebbeca I awnser the phone 'He-" I was cut off by rebbeca screaming "What happens now?" I ask she only screams when something happens or news witch happens a lot! "What now tell me everything " "So...I was going to StarBucks I went to go sit down and my drink was cold so im like bitch dont know how to make a freakin coffee.so i went back to the counter and told her she made it again, i sat down and took out my phone because i got a text from liam and it said turn around so i did and BOOM there he was i ran up to hug him and we were walking out side when we heard girls screaming so we kinda ran but like he took pictures and it was so freaking cute" "Rebbeca do you have anything elese to say before i go deaf"  i add and hold my ear.

*REBBECAS P.O.V*

I was telling Noel about what happend today when Liam went to the bathroom but he heard me scream the last time and came running "Rebbeca?!?!?! why the hell are you screaming so loud?" "Well sor-ry for sharing news to my friends" I snapped "Well then" he says while coming over to the couch sitting next to me. i got a text from Lynette saying "Hey there, are you up for a new dance show?" i text back saying "Sure but who for?"......

CLIF HANGER SO WHO DO YA THINK REBBECA IS GONNA PERFORME FOR?!?!

Post in the comments and i will see who gets the most votes

so you can vote for

One Direction

Austin Mahone