The last step...........steal him from this world.

Harrison's POV

When we reach the mansion we made our way inside. After checking our identity the guards let us in. Don't ask me why they let us in coz Kairo makes our fake identity with an invitation so now here we are.

"Carlos you go and check the exits for our team to enter. Martin, you collect the evidence and lastly Kairo you hack the CCTV and collect information from their system about the drug dealing and the antidote," I said and everyone nodded.

"But, Harry what will you do?" Martin asks suspiciously.

"I will back you up guys if anything happens just call me okay," I say and everyone nodded in agreement. Carols and Kairo made their way but Martin stays.

"I know what you are going to do, Harry," Martin says. I tensed.

"What are you talking about Martin."

"I know you are here for Richie," he says. and I nodded in agreement.

"Why were you hiding this?" he asks.

"Coz, I thought you will criticize me."

"Harry even if I am not your biological brother but I see you as my only family and if anything is going on in your pea-sized brain just tell me I won't criticize you. what you are doing is the first best thing in your whole damn life. you aren't a player who I knew you've changed a lot and I can see it in your eyes. go and get your boy buddy I will handle everything. "he says and give me a big bro hug. my eyes became teary. I hug him back and then parted.

"Now go asshole your boy must be waiting don't lose him as I did," he says and I give him a small smile. he soon made his way to his target. and I made my way to find Richie soon I spotted him in a bar drinking his orange juice. I smile I was going toward him but I bumped into someone I got annoyed coz he started cussing at me but I ignored him and turned my head in the direction of Richie but he was gone I start searching for him again. I soon spotted him and chase after him but I lost him. I massaged my temple when I hear a muffled voice as I start walking the voices become clear and I found out that they were coming from Washroom. I opened the door and the site in front of me made my blood boil a bastard was going to kiss my baby I don't know what had gotten into me but I sprint towards him and knocked him down on the ground with my punch. I was raging in anger. I lifted myself towards the trembling boy my expression soften. he was looking so fragile so tiny as if I hold him he will scatter into pieces. I reached toward him and stood in front of him.

"Finally I found you," I say with the largest grin on my face. I can see a blush creep on his face.

"Who are you, and why did you beat him," he said in a trembling voice. oh god, he is driving me crazy with his innocence.

"So, you want him to kiss you? huh," I say in a teasing tone but deep inside I was angry.

"N-no t-that's not w-what I mean, I mean why did you help me I don't even know you," he said while stuttering.

"well, I am Harry, but It's not time for an explanation; I am here to save you, "I say, and his face lit up. is he happy???

"Really, you are here to save me.' he jumps like a rabbit and hugs me tight. his small gesture made my heart thump like crazy. he is like a cute fluffy rabbit. he releases me from his hug . and smiles at me brightly.

"Okay now let's go coz my work here is done and my team must be on their tasks ." I said and he gives me a confused look. " what??" I ask.

"But what was your task?" I said and I grin.

"To find you, baby boy," I said and kissed his cheeks he blush and turn his face away. I chuckled at his cute reaction. we soon made our way outside the washroom. I told everyone to meet me in the backyard. we reaches the backyard and soon everyone arrived there. but I didn't see Martin.