Introduction to the Characters

Siddharth Verma

Siddharth Nigam is normal guy who belongs to very poor family, they don't have enough money to buy food of three times, but he is very determined  towards his goals he really wants to change his lifestyle and want to give a good and reputed life to his mother. He is very intelligent and with his hard work he had go admission in one of the best college of country. He have a great knowledge in the field of computer and networking, and he have only one goal in life i.e. to become the world's best hacker.

Avneet Kaur

Avneet Kaur is the daughter of world's 2nd most richest person. She have everything in her life. Everyone is jealous of her fate, but no one is dare to speak a word against her even her teacher and her headmaster's. She  is very arrogant and she doesn't like when someone disobey her, she is studying in the best college of networking in the country.

Abhishek Nigam

Abhishek Nigam is the son of world's richest person Rajveer Nigam. They have the capability to even run the whole country by just their own money. But after having this big position he doesn't have any arrogance he is very down to earth man, he is very polite and humble always ready to help he is also studying in that college as Siddharth and avneet but they don't know each other.

Vaishnavi Rao

Vaishnavi Rao also belongs to a rich family but they are only famous in India not the whole world. She is very good in study. She is also studying in the college of networking. She is very polite and humble.

Amandeep Nandra

Amandeep is the father of avneet Kaur. He is the 2nd most richest person in world, He is the owner of the Nandra Empire. He is just busy in his business all the time he don't have time for his family he love his image the most, he doesn't like someone not giving his best in the work. His wife Sonia Nandra died at the time of giving birth to avneet.

Rajveer Nigam

He is the world's richest person, he is the owner of the Nigam Empire, they basically deals with all elements in the networking communication field He is humble and a very intelligent businessman. His wife vibha Nigam dies due to some business rivalry.

Saloni Verma

She is the mother of Siddharth, belongs to a very poor family, works day bight to give a good life to her child.

So guys this the introduction to the main characters of the story. Tell me guys in the comments section whether you like the introduction and stay tuned for the next chapters.