ch 1 : lets leave

Sakura pov:
U can say I have a great life . But how much exactly? Hah . Did they forget I am also a human? I also have feelings.. my parents never supported my dream, was bullied for my forhead , and was manipulate by my mother that I have to be a perfect girl who will get a perfect person.  And yes I knew it the first time I saw him - uchiha sasuke . He was Mr perfect I needed to get to get my parents acknowledgement.  I was even ordered  to ignore and hate the blondie - uzumaki naruko  . and yes I did .

Hell I even lost my BFF because of this stupid thing called love. And I was so blind to see the interactions between naruko and sasuke that I thought he could never like a monster like her. But I was so wrong.  Our marriage was fixed by the councils , the marriage between me and sasuke.  And I was so happy to see my parents smile at me but even then I was not able to see the real reason behind it. On our wedding day , I still remember that heartbreaking sight - naruko and sasuke were making love in the bed that was supposed to be OURS.  Sasuke was still in his wedding suit during the activity and naruko,  she saw me at the door peeking and displayed a victory smiled as if she had won a battle while kissing him shamelessly in front of me .

Ah I guess she took her revenge for the past thing I have done to her. But I can't understand one thing , can a person sink so low for revenge to have an affair with a married man?

And yes  wasn't the last time I saw them having se* . Naruko never asked sasuke to divorce me. I guess she wanted me to suffer with one-sided love . People in the village now cheered and loved Naruko withour knowing her Darkside .  What about sasuke? He was acting as if nothing have happened and  is rarely  home.

All konoha 12 members even the sensais look at me with pitiful eyes. I am exhausted.  All my life I never lived for myself, all I wanted was to be loved but what I got at the end? I now have no one to support me . All are busy with there lives. And I guess they even think of me as  a burden . So why not leave them? This world is full of selfish people. It's really Suffocating here.

I decided to get out of konoha as an excuse i took a long term solo  mission to fresh my mood since I was the second strongest kunoichi ( after naruko) and the student of the legendary sannin and even surpassed her. ( her abilities are like cannon ) . Even kakashi agreed to it.

"Kohoha. Naruko.  Sasuke . Hope u will live happily without me"

With this I began my journey but with a messy heart and  mind .

Hello ! If u want to ask anything about this story u can and if u want to give advice plz give 🥲😊.  And sakura will have her reverse  harem . 😘 I will tell u about her appearance in next ch ! It will be interesting.