Once Upon A Time Part 1 (Robbie Kay)

A.N: I've been re-watching Once season 3, So I wanted to write this! Oh and sorry for not posting a lot cause I'm publishing my book, Struggling so I'm writing that too SO IM SORRY! :)

I ran to my boyfriend, Robbie, To tell him the great news.

"Robbie, Robbie!" I ran into my boyfriend's office.

"What's up, Darling?!" Robbie stands up and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Guess what?!" I say as Robbie buries his face in my neck.

"I have to tell you something!" I say.

"Me Too!" Robbie hums as I feel his hot breath on my neck.

"OK, We both say our news at the same time!" Robbie kisses my neck.

"OK, Luv." He pulls away from my neck to look into my eyes.

"1" We count.

"2"

"3!"

"I got a role on Once Upon A Time!" Robbie and I say at the same time.

"Really!?" I say.

"Yep!" Robbie smiles that perfect smile.

"Wait, What role did you get?!" I put arms around his neck to give him a hug.

"I got the role of Peter Pan!" He Smirks.

"What about you, Angel?!" Giving me back.

"I got the role of Kara Jones, Killian's sister!"

"Oh great, I think our characters are lovers." Robbie sways with me.

"Oh it should be fun to work on a project again with you!" I smile.

"Yeah, We have never worked together since Ways To Live Forever!" He smiles like a little kid.

* 3 Weeks Later*

Robbie and I are on a plane flying to Vancouver,Canada.

I am so excited about it. Robbie and I got our scripts so we can study our lines.

We have a lot of scenes together! I mean a lot! Because my character is Pan's lost girl and lover. She helps me with his plan to get Henry's heart. So Robbie and I can better understand the show I made him watch ALL of season 1 and 2 of Once, So we would understand how the show works.

"So cutie, What's the rules of Once?!" I asked Robbie not sure if he was really watching the show. "Uh, Nobody really ever dies, Everyone is related in some way, and people with magic can rip people's hearts out!" Robbie smiles proud that he remembered.

"Good Job, bae!" I kiss him on the cheek.

I take a quick nap on Robbie's shoulder, While Robbie continues to study his lines.

He wakes me up and says "Princess, We are here!"

We made it to Vancouver, Canada!