Right After Defeating Kojiro

Narrator: Ryusei Satou

This is it. Our final encounter with the  Yotsuya Kaidan.
I've been stuck in the past for way too long. It was about time I turned my back on that guy and followed my comrades in the first division.

I somehow feel a little empty, I've never thought I would manage to move on.

If it weren't for that kid Chifuyu...

Chifuyu...

When he first came into the hospital room where I was chilling, I really thought he was am idiot. The guy seriously pretended to be vice-captain of the first division in the Toman in front of THE ACTUAL vice-captain???

Plus, he was really weak. Well, it was kinda cute how he'd follow my instructions when I told him about my weak points.

He's such an idiot, I was tempted to mess with him a little more.
It's fun to look at him squirm.

But he's actually very loyal and has some amazing determinatio. He even tried to save me (even if he was too weak) at my lowest and taught me a valuable lesson. Even if I betrayed the first division, he still believed in me because I'm his friend.

He has reminded me of the values of friendship, teamwork, trust. I can't believe I almost forgot about those values. I feel so guilty...

Chifuyu is actually really amazing. He's kinda pretty (but not as pretty as me ofc) and he's really sweet and positive and adorable.
Every time I see him, I can't help but feel very happy, like my heart is going to burst.

"Wait, hold on, does that mean I'm..in love with him?"

I mumble to myself while walking back to the base Baji and Chifuyu. Hopefully, I wasn't loud enough for anyone to tear this.