How you meet

Steve rogers:
You worked at S.H.I.E.L.D and Nick Fury had assigned you to go on a mission with Steve. You had heard that he was Captain America but you didn't care because you had never met him.
"Hello ma'am my name is Steve Rogers"  a handsome guy said and you shook his hand "Agent ( Y/N) (Y L/N)" he gave you a bright smile and you blushed.
**at the mission**
"Hey Y/N a litlle help here please"Steve yelled while throwing his shield. "I am a litlle busy here Steve"you yelled back kicking a guy in his scrotch...hard. "Remind me to never get you mad at me"Steve said when i run to him. "Noted"you said and laughed. "You so own me one after this"you yelled at Steve when a lot of robots and mutants came run to you. "How about you give me your number and i'll call you after all this"he yelled back "if we survive ,deal"you yelled back kicking and hitting and shooting. You hoped you survived this.

Tony Stark:
You're Tony's assistent and you got used to all his flirting and sarcastic comments. You also met the Avengers a couple times. You and Maria Hill worked together. "Y/N will you call Maria and tell her that she needs to grab a coffee for me on her way here"Tony said walking past your desk. You sighed and muttered a "sure" and called Maria. She sighed and you could feel how she just rolled her eyes and she hung up. You noticed that Tony was still standing at your desk and looking at you. "Anything else mr.Stark?"you asked politley and he sighed. "Y/N i told you to just call me Tony and yes there actually is something that you can do"he said and smirked. "And what can i do Tony" you said "you'll notice soon" he said and winked. You blushed and Maria walked in. "Here's your coffee Tony"she said and handed Tony his coffee and then walked to you and whispered in your ear "one month and your dating him " And you blushed even more. It was totally obvious that you had a crush but he is your boss.

Bruce Banner:
You were going to see your big brother Tony Stark. As you walked in his lab you saw Tony and a handsome guy standing there. "Tony!"you yelled and he turned around with a big smile "Y/N i'm so happy to see you again this is Bruce Banner"your brother said introducing you to the handsome guy. He gave you a smile and you blushed. "Nope nope not gonna happen guys. Not my sister Banner and y/n not my labpartner" Tony said dragging you out of the lab and Bruce chuckled.

Pietro Maximoff:
You were running in the park with your earbuds in. Kiss me from Ed Sheeran blasted trough your ears. You started running faster for fun. You saw a blur of blue white and silver run by you and you shook your head thinking it was your imagination. Five minutes later you saw a hot guy with silver hair run next to you. He looked at you with a smirk and you raised your eyebrows at him. You pulled your earbuds out. "You run fast" the guy said with a thick accent. You loved that accent the moment you heard it.  "Uhm yeah" you said   "my name is Pietro Maximoff" he said shaking your hand "Y/N Y/L/N"  "Beautiful name for a beautiful lady" he said and you blushed. You took your phone and saw the time.           "I'm sorry but i gotta go "you said disappointed after you talked for a while. Pietro took your phone and typed somehing in it. He gave it back with a smirk and then run away. At home you saw he typed his number with a message. Text me x

Bucky Barnes:
You met Bucky because you were an Avenger. He joined the Avengers after he got his memories back and was back to normal. Steve was never happier to have you on the team and he was your best friend right away. He wanted you two to date. You and Bucky somehow exchanged numbers and Steve walked the rest of the day with a grin like he saved the world(again).

Clint Barton:
You were running in the park and came to the place were no one came. You always liked it here because it was so quiet. You stopped under a three and not a second later a man fell on top of you. "What the hell!" "uhm i'm sorry!" the man said and he helped you up. "Clint Barton and i am sorry that i fell on you"he said and you chuckled "Y/N Y/L/N" you said shaking his hand he smiled at you while looking in your eyes and you felt all fuzy inside. You sat on a bench and talked and you found out you had a lot in common. After a while you took his phone and typed your number in. "Call me later Barton i got to go to work"you said and he blushed and you took off.

24-3-2017: Edited