𝟏𝟎. 𝐠𝐨𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐠

Happy birthday to meee <3 ~6/15

————————————————————————

(intak's pov)
i woke up early than usual because i wanted to prepare a picnic for me and yahari today. i wanted to cook for her because i really enjoy cooking even though im terrible at it...so we'll see how this goes. i wanted her to try authentic korean dishes like tteokbokki and bibimbap.
i really hope she likes it.
(end of intak's pov)

(yahari's pov)

"NO WAY! YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER NOW?!," my friend monica shouted over the phone.
"yeah...i thought it was pretty obvious that we would ask each other out," i softly chuckled.
"yeah i knew that but i didn't expect it to be this soon," she said shock.
"from what i discovered, he's like the male version of me," i smiled.
"yea girl i thought i was the crazy one," she rolled her eyes causing me to laugh.
"you are crazy...you're ex almost killed you and you still took him back," i cocked an eyebrow.
"leave me tf alone," she sucked her teeth.

"leave me and my boo alone," i rolled my eyes.
"yeah yeah,"
" i really miss you, when are you coming back to fort lauderdale?,"she pouted.
"i don't know...to be honest i've never even thought about it...korea is really beautiful," i pouted.

"but there's no place like home," she frowned.
" i know but i'm hella popular here...people would walk up to me and compliment me a lot and i never really received any in the states..but im not fishing for compliments but you know-," i explained.

" yeah but we miss you here...stephen and javion misses you," she said.
"omg i miss stephen too~," i whined.
"yeah but what about javion?," she said curiously.

i sighed and rolled my eyes at her when she mentioned javion. javion was my ex but we ended on good terms...i guess? i was not happy with him to be honest, he was kinda boring and didn't like to have fun like intak. monica wanted me & javion to together forever and would literally fight any guy that tries to flirt with me. she was like our #1 supporter.

stephen on the other hand was a exchange student from Canada (y'all know who stephen is obvi!) ,he decided to move out of Canada because of family issues. he traveled to fort lauderdale ALONE. he attended the same high school as us and welcomed him. ngl he was funny af the first day we met him and he's a very chill down to earth typa guy:)

"idk about javion but-," she cut me off.
"he misses you like hell yahari...you should at least talk to him," she pouted.
"idk...," i said feeling highly uncomfortable.
monica saw me the discomfort in my face and sighed.
"i don't have the courage to talk to him and don't even know what to say to him," i frowned.
"i really like it here in korea for now," i pouted.

" b*txh we miss you too...im bout to hop on a plane to korea to come see you," she said.
"WAIT REALLY?!," i said happily.
"yeah but i gotta finish up my last semester of the year...but i might come and see you because im alone here," she pouted.
"ahh let me know when it ends, i'll book your flight out here," i smiled at her.
"kk!," she smiled.
"omg you get to meet tako," i clapped out of excitement.
"uh who's tako?," she said completely lost.
"intak," i pouted.
"girl wtf...hang up the phone," she chuckled.

we said our farewells to each other then hung up the phone.

i did my morning routine and got dressed to meet up with tako<3 (outfit below)