How you met

Alicia:
You were in the cinema waiting to watch guardians of the galaxy 3 (AN: WHAT A GREAT FILM) when you hear this short girl explaining a bunch of comic book lore. You instantly fell head over heels for this cute, dorky girl and decided to join her conversation.

Harry:
You weren't in the mood for this party. Not at all. Your friend Alicia had dragged you to it and was currently mixing with all her guests. In the corner you spotted Harry alone and quiet. You decided to join him an make awkward small talk- and laughing when you see Alicia and Luke trying to dance.

Freddy:
You're Harry's twin sister. Harry invited you over to the flat to chill out with him and meet his friends. When you met freddy you thought he was broke or something because of his poncho but you then found out he lived with your brother. The two of you exchanged numbers (much to Harry's dismay) as Luke and Alicia teased Fred all night.

Luke:
Oh boy oh boy oh boy. You walked into the wrong lecture and saw Luke laughing at your awkward stance.
"Hey everyone makes mistakes!" You growled. Laughing, Luke rolled his eyes.
"Yeah just none as stupid as you." Out of pure anger you decided to stay in this wrong lecture and pretend to write notes. After you decided to join Luke at the bar with his flatmates.