the new upgrade

Breathe is currently going through a major upgrade.

The first draft of Breathe has been available on Wattpad for some time, almost six years now.

But over the years, I've been rewriting, revamping, and improving the story to allow it to finally reach a standard I'm truly proud of.

The upgraded version of Breathe has been a work in progress, and despite retaining the same characters and storyline, this version opens so many new doors, further exploring themes that were only briefly touched upon in the first draft. It's more explicit, darker, and certaintly more intense.

I'm already so grateful for all of the love and appreciation that Breathe has received in its rawest form already, so I just know that you will absolutely love what I'm about to share with you guys, next.

Here's how to stay updated:

1. Add this book to your library/reading lists so you get notifications when the first new chapters finally come out

2. sign up for the email newsletter on my linktree so you can be among the first to gain access to publication information and exclusive chapters etc.

3. follow me on Instagram and Tikok for more regular updates (daily/weekly etc.) on my writing journey

Updates start June 2024

I cannot further express how grateful I am, for you clicking on this story and showing interest in Carver and Nikhila's story. I've had this book on my mind from the age of 14 when I shared the first draft on Wattpad, and now I'm 20 and my ideas have only continued to flourish.

All good things come to those who wait, so please don't forget to stay up to date with me, and especially sign up for the newsletter so you're the first to have access to the story when it finally comes back.

I love you all. So so much.

Instagram: blissxwriter

Tiktok: blissxwriter