43| "Its forever hers"

What I did to them, hurt

Hurt them for many years.

And I fucking despise Xavier more than I ever have for being the cause of every single thing.

I despise him with such a passion.

I need him gone.

I need him out her life.

I need him out Amaras life.

I need him out their lives.

I plant a kiss on her hair and rub small circles on her back.

I look.up at the ceiling and hold her tighter when I felt her shoulders shake slightly.

Fuck this hurts.

Seeing it hurts, but feeling her pain, that's feels even fukcking worse.

I needed to be here for her and I was going to be.

"Jump and wrap your legs around me." I told her, needing more of her to hold.

Needing to talk all her pain away immedaty and giving it to myself because I deserve to feel her pain after what I've done.

I needed to fix this and fix her.

She did what I told her and I wrapped my arms around her torso and her arms around my neck, with her face laying on my shoulder.

I walked her to the island and sat her ontop, but neither of us let go or dared move from the potion we both were in.

I stood in between her legs.

___

"I'm gonna go." She said lifting her head from my shoulder and I immediately refused to let that happen.

I refused to let her be alone.

Like this.

Fuck the hell no.

I gently placed my hands on her waist.

"Naomi, there's no way in hell that I am letting you sleep alone in this state, and have no one there with you. I need to know your fine. I'll leave you when I know your fine. Hell when you have a convincing smile on that beautiful face of yours." I said and tapped her side twice.

She narrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Why would you even spend time with me. Even do that." She asked

"You really dont know me anymore."

"Oh I do. I know you more than you know yourself probably. But why do it?"