Surprise.

'Okay I'm terrified. Where are we going? We literally passed like any place we could have gone to.' I tap Kylian.

'I'm not telling you.' Kylian laughs.

'Please.' I give Kylian the eyes.

'Stop doing that. Oh my god.' Kylian's cheeks start getting red.

'Haha. I love this.' I start laughing.

'No I'm not gonna look at you, I can't do this.' Kylian continues laughing and looks at the window, avoiding eye contact with me.

'Tell me.' I grab Kylian's chin and make him face me.

Kylian chuckles and grabs my chin and pecks me.

'No no no. Tell me now.' I laugh.

'I don't think so.' Kylian laughs.

'You know what, don't talk to me. I'm mad now.' I move to the other side of the car, and cross my arms.

Kylian looks at me and starts laughing.

'Shut up. Come here.' Kylian pulls my hand.

'Nope. Don't talk to me.' I push Kylian's hand away.

'Come next to me now.' Kylian laughs.

'Nope. You don't wanna tell me where we're going, so I'm not talking to you.' I look at Kylian.

'Come here.' Kylian laughs and tries pulling me near him again.

'No thank you.' I move myself back.

'Shut up. You're so stubborn. It's actually not okay.' Kylian looks at me.

I ignore him and look out the window.

Kylian acknowledges me with a huge smile on his face.

'Oh the tower. Lo...' I cut my sentence off, realising we're not talking.

'Hahaha.' Kylian starts clapping while laughing.

I roll my eyes.

*****

'Come on.' Kylian puts his hand out to help me out the car.

I roll my eyes and hold onto his hand.

Kylian starts laughing.

*****

'I don't wanna be seen holding your hand.' I chuckle while letting go of Kylian's hand.

'Shut up.' Kylian starts laughing and hugs me from behind.

'Ow ow were gonna fall and die.' I laugh while nearly tripping.

'Oh so now you're talking to me. Shocking.' Kylian laughs and puts his arm around me.

'No I just warned you that we would have had a very unpleasant crash if we weren't more careful.' I look at Kylian.

Kylian bursts into laughter once again.

'I love you so much when you show attitude yeah? But you're not actually mad. It's so funny.' Kylian laughs.

'I am actually mad.' I say with a serious face.

'I'm sure you are.' Kylian laughs and heads towards a giant house.

'Kylian what the fuck is actually happening?' I chuckle and grab onto his arm.

'I thought you didn't wanna be seen holding my hand.' Kylian looks at me.

'Which is why I'm holding your arm and not your hand.' I smile.

Kylian laughs and opens the door.

*****

As soon as Kylian opens the door, there's a loud silence, until I see a head pop up.

'Wha...' I look at Kylian with a confused look.

'SURPISE!' Everyone jumps out and starts clapping and popping confetti.

'What?' I start laughing.

'Come on.' Kylian chuckles and grabs my hand.

'What? Mum? What? Dad? What is happening?' I ask when I notice my mum and dad.

'Haha.' Neymar chuckles.

'Ney? Anna? What?' I look around the room, noticing a lot of familiar faces.

*****

'Okay what is going on?' I go to my mum and dad.

'Nothing. Nothing's happening.' Laura laughs and pulls me into a hug.

David signals to Kylian that it's time.

'Pat, come here.' Kylian smiles and calls me over.

'Oh my gosh. Yeah?' I head towards Kylian.

'You know, that you mean the world to me, and that if I could I would put the world at your feet, and make sure you'll never experience any grief in your entire life....' Kylian starts.

I widen my eyes and look around at everyone.

Giroud gives me a little thumbs up, joined by Achraf.

'And I only want to be with you.' Kylian chuckles. 'Which is why....' Kylian gets down on one knee.

I cover my face.

Everyone starts smiling.

'I would like you to do me the honour of marrying me.' Kylian looks in my eyes while taking a small box out of his pocket.

'Oh my god.' tears start forming in my eyes.

'Yes yes yes! A billion times yes.' I chuckle, while Kylian puts the ring on my finger.

'Oh my gosh. It's beautiful.' I pull Kylian close to me and kiss him.

'I love you.' Kylian whispers.

'I know.' I laugh.

Everyone starts laughing.

'No I'm joking. I love you.' I smile and continue kissing Kylian.

*****

After being congratulated by everyone and having a great time, we all decided to enjoy our night to the fullest. And celebrate everything that had just happened. I was still processing what did happen, I was shocked, but happy, but surprised. So many things were going on in my brain.

*****

The night had gone amazing, and it was everything I could've wished for and more. The night had suddenly came to an end and all of us obviously decided to spend the night in the house. And that was the perfect night. And I couldn't be more happier.