4. Family Picnic

Charles's pov
I can't believe it has been 6 months since the kids came and Erik proposed me. If a few years ago,anyone told me that me and Erik are going to be date I would have punched them in the face let alone getting married. (Erik:Don't be fool by his small size and polite nature. Because his punch🤜 can almost break your jaw . Sometimes I wonder from where he gets that much power🤔. Author: Erik is speaking from his experience.so,please listen to him🤣. Erik: author I think you don't want to live a long life.😡 Author: why wouldn't I🙄??*a fly pan hit the AUTHOR head and she fainted. *) Erik and I are thinking getting married in spring in cuba. A beach wedding with our family and friends. Tomorrow,we are going on a family picnic. I wanted to invite Raven and Hank. But Raven said only four of us should go. It's not like she don't like the kids. Instead Raven loves the kids but she thinks me and Erik should spend more alone time with them to make them feel more comfortable and at home.

Author's pov

The next day

Erik and Charles wake up early to make some snacks for their picnic. After making some light snacks Charles went to wake the kids up and Erik continued packing the foods.

"Pete,wanda.Babies, time to wake up."Charles said trying to wake up the kids .wanda woke up hearing Charles voice but peter buried his face more in his pillow.

Charles scooped wanda in his arms and kissed her on both of her cheeks. "Good morning sweetheart. "Charles wished."Good morning mom" wanda wished and yawned.wanda went to fresh up. And Charles slipped into the cover beside peter.

"Wakey wakey,honey."Charles called. Peter turned and snuggled into Charles chest.

"Wake up now,sleepyhead." Charles starts shower peter with kisses and peter starts giggling ."wake up,baby. Remember we are going on a picnic."Charles remained.

Hearing the word picnic,peter tossed his blanket and kissed Charles on his cheek."Good morning,mom." Peter wished excitedly. "Good morning,honey. Go and wash up or we are gonna be late."Charles said."Nope...we are not. Cause I am fast."peter said rushing towards the bathroom. Charles smiled at the his antics and went to the kitchen.

Charles came to the kitchen and saw Erik was almost done putting the foods on the plate. Charles hugged Erik from behind and leaned his head on his shoulder.

"The kids woke up.??"Erik asked turning around to embrace Charles in his arms.

"Yep...Wanda is a sweetheart. She woke up as soon as called. But I can't say the same for peter. He loves to snuggle into my chest."Charles said snuggling into Erik chest.

"Just as you like to snuggle into mine."Erik teased.

"Oh..,shut up,Erik. " Charles said eye rolling.

"Make me." Erik smirked. Charles went for a soft kiss. But erik snaked his arms around Charles's waist pulling him closer and pushed his tongue in Charles mouth. Erik's hand was in Charles shirt and Charles moaned as Erik bit his lips. Before Erik could go any further,Charles reminded him the kids are coming . Charles fixed his shirt and hair. As wanda and peter came in and sat on their chairs.

Time skip brought you be i am not studying.

After getting ready,all four of them sat on Charles's car. They went to the near park for their picnic. After setting everything,they sat on the mat and starts eating some snacks . Talked about their past life and what they like and don't like. Charles and Erik got to know that magda was not a good mother and never actually care about the kids after knowing that they are mutants. Charles felt bad for the kids and Erik was very angry.