-

"Ah, would you shut up for once?!" He slammed his hands on the table.

-

An average day, seemingly.

Things went as per usual, students attending classes, friends chatting, and the beloved student council president being surrounded by fans.

Smiling as if there was nothing wrong, he came up with an excuse to deny them all. Seeing as this was a common situation, he wasn't very off-put by it. Whilst Akane watched this all silently, the wish to run away almost overtook him. Though, he only walked away.

Because who would want to watch someone important to you be obsessed over by someone they don't even like?

-

Teru's popularity was no surprise to anyone, especially not the vice president.

He was popular, and everyone knew why. Including Akane. Though he knew who Teru really was, he could still understand why so many fawned over him. The guy was perfect. Flaws? Never heard of them.

And.. that's what pissed him off so much.

He is perfect.

His rage was hard to contain and even harder to understand. Emotions were never his forte. They made him feel stupid and vulnerable. Which was one of his many great fears. He cursed himself out silently. Feeling his eyes start to water slightly, he ignored it.

He wanted to scream.

Wanted to scream about how much he hated that damn president. How he hated how he made him feel. And how he hated that he didn't hate any of that.

But, it's not like he could spend too much time thinking about that. To think about that stupid president? He'd rather die. Well, not actually.

Thinking about Ao-chan, left him in a much better mood, and far less flustered. One of the many things he preferred.

-

Teru felt as if he sat atop a throne. A throne he was forced upon. He never wanted to accept the title of King, however, the citizens would never accept that. They would act as if he was some savior to them and harass him constantly with their supposed good intentions.

And on top of it all, he couldn't do anything about it.

He had to stay perfect, he had expectations to meet, and people to protect. He could never falter, or else it would all be over. What would Kou and Tiara think if their big brother couldn't protect anyone?

He felt himself being watched at every turn, every step, every time, and everywhere. Even if there was no one there, even if he was just being paranoid, it scared him. He felt so alone, yet surrounded by everyone. So many chances, yet he never took them. He couldn't, and neither did he want to.

He was never powerless, or so he thought, as he was the oldest child after all. Keeping everything in order, and protecting his beloved siblings. He knew he couldn't decide. And in return, he lost what truly made him a child.

His innocence.

Though, that was already expected, wasn't it? His fate was set in stone, he would be an exorcist as long as he lived. And would devote himself to killing supernaturals.

To dare to question if he could decide his future would be disappointing his family.

Which was something he would never do.

-

As soon as the redhead was out of sight of any students, he dashed to the student council room. A feeling of both yearning and relief washed over him, as he threw open the door. No one but himself would be there for the time being, letting out a long sigh. He shut the door with less force than before and plopped himself down in his seat.