Chapter 1: A Windy Beginning

*The next scene is a shot of the city San Francisco which then changes to the streets where the citizens are walking. The mood changes as the people are then seen running and screaming when they see a tornado passing through. Then Scott and Hope in their superhero suits start chasing the storm with the duo small as Scott is seen flying on Hope.*

Scott: Today's forecast said it was supposed to be a bright sunny day, they didn't mention anything about a stormy windy tornado!

Hope: Focus Scott!

*The tornado continues destroying some of the streat such as the cars, the lamps, and even the side walks. Hope then tries zapping the tornado only for it to bounce back the attacks. The tornado then stops revealing a man in green amour. The duo grows back to normal size to confront him. *

Ant Man: Captain America told me you would be here Whirlwind!

Whirlwind: You mean that pathetic hero the falcon?!

Ant Man: Hey no one disrespects Captain America! No matter who he is he's always....

Wasp (Annoyed) : A national treasure! Yeah I know.

Whirlwind: And instead of sending himself, he sent two insects for me to exterminate!!

Ant Man: Bug joke. How hilarious!

*Whirlwind enraged by this goes back into his tornado form and charges right at them. The duo shrink again. Hope then starts blasting at Whirlwind, but still like before it has no effect and Whirlwind knocks Hope onto the ground causing her to grow back to normal size. Whirlwind then goes right out of his tornado form.*

Whirlwind: Didn't you know that didn't work the second time!?

Wasp: Nah I was just distracting you.

Whirlwind: Distracting me from what!?!

*Scott then grows to giant size and stomps onto Whirlwind knocking him unconscious with Wasp moving way in order to not get hit. Scott shrinks back to normal size and helps get Hope off of the ground. He then pulls out his phone.*

Scott: Alright going to call Jim to tell him to take Whirlwind into custody, then we can snuggle around a bit, and then hang out with Hank and Janet for a nice little dinner.

Hope: Sounds like a plan!

*The duo then take off their helmets as Scott calls Jim. At Peggy's house Jim is seen picking up his phone alongside Peggy.

Jim: Hey Scott what's up?!

Scott: Nothing much, just took down another bad guy and I need you to come arrest him and take him downtown.

Jim: Uh, what villain did you arrest?

Scott: Some guy who calls himself Whirlwind.

Jim: Oh no.

Scott: Oh no? Why oh no?

Jim: Hold up a second Scott.*turns to Peggy* Whirlwind's out on the street again.

Peggy: Oh no!

Jim: We're going to have to tell him.

Peggy: No we're not. She is. Cassie!

Cassie: Yeah Mom?

Peggy: Can you come down here please?

*Cassie walks downstairs and walks towards Jim and Peggy*

Cassie: What's up Mom?

Peggy: Whirlwind is out of prison again and your dad caught him.

Cassie: Oh... Guess there's no hiding it from him anymore huh?

Peggy: Afraid not.

Jim: *back on the phone* Uh Scott, Cassie has something important to tell you.

Scott: Wait what about the...

*Jim gives the phone to Cassie who has a nervous smile on her face*.

Cassie: Hey dad.

Scott: Hi peanut! Umm can you put Jim back on the phone please, I need to know why he said oh no and didn't respond back.

Cassie: Uh it's because Jim has arrested Whirlwind before.

Scott: Wait how do you know his name?

Cassie: Well it's because I stole some of your Pym Particles and used them to shrink down Whirlwind when he came to my school...

Scott: ... YOU DID WHAT!?!!?

And that's the end of chapter 1! This is where the rewrite really starts to come into play. I can't tell you when chapter 2 will come out, but I will let you know that's when the conflict gets more interesting.