𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠?

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 • 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐢=

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 • 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐢
=

Nabi and Haruto had a loving relationship that lasted until 2023. During this time they shared many wonderful memories and experiences together. They supported each other in their personal and professional developments and helped each other achieve their goals.

In the years they spent together, Nabi and Haruto continued to grow as a couple and individually. Despite ups and downs in their relationship, they stuck to each other to maintain their love and connection.

In 2023, Nabi and Haruto decided it was time for them to go their separate ways. They realized that their individual life goals and paths had become increasingly divergent and that it was better for both of them to end their romantic relationship.

The breakup wasn't easy, but Nabi and Haruto parted ways with mutual respect and appreciation for the time they had together. They remembered the beautiful memories they had shared and parted as friends.

Even though their romantic relationship had ended, Nabi and Haruto remained in touch and supported each other in their future journeys. Their friendship and mutual respect led to occasional creative collaborations where they combined their talents.

They looked back fondly on the time they had spent together and were grateful for the mutual love and support they had experienced in their relationships

𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 ➻ 𝐍𝐚𝐛𝐢
=

In 2024, TXT's Nabi and Taehyun crossed paths at an event where both were performing as artists. From the very first meeting, they feel an undeniable attraction to each other. They found a natural harmony in their artistic expression and began to learn each other better.

Nabi and Taehyun went on romantic dates and spent time getting to know each other. They discover a deep connection and share a passion for music and art. Their shared love of creativity and similar interests provide a solid foundation for their relationship.

During their time, Nabi and Taehyun supported each other in their personal and professional development. They complement each other with their different strengths and help each other achieve their goals. Even though they were both active in the music industry, they found a way to balance their careers and their relationship.

The fans of both artists are happy about their relationship and support the couple in their artistic work. Nabi and Taehyun manage to combine their love for each other and their passion for music by occasionally performing together and supporting each other in their projects.

Of course, there were also challenges that Nabi and Taehyun overcame as a couple. However, she relies on open communication and honesty to strengthen their relationship and grow together.

Ultimately, their time together as a couple provided Nabi and Taehyun the opportunity to deepen their love and admiration for each other while continuing to pursue their passion for music. They enjoyed their journey together and were excited about what the future held for their relationship.

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯