introduction

a/n: this is my first book so if it's shitty it's because i dont have any experience 🤩

• 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽 •

gorgeous ∙ taylor swift

heaven ∙ niall horan

only love can hurt like this ∙ paloma faith

primadonna ∙ marina

you belong with me ∙ taylor swift

delicate ∙ taylor swift

• 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓼 •

kayla never appreciated anything about her school. sometimes she just really wanted to go away. she was bullied by a girl, cassie, that made her want to die. she would complain to her mom every day after middle school, talking about how much she made her want to move schools. she got on her nerves so much to the point where she fell into a state of deep sadness and just stopped caring. stopped caring about her loved ones, her education, her social life, everything. she was so damaged to the point where she thought she was "unfixable"... until she met a boy.

brayden is kaylas best friend. they've been on each others side since birth and they've vowed to never leave each others sides, no matter how tough things get. brayden helped kayla trek through her sadness and just simply made her feel better. he's dating one of kayla's other best friends, kristina, (or kris). the things is, he starts to become friends with cassie soon after kayla got over her sadness.

kris is also kaylas best friend, who she has known since the second grade. she's got a pretty traumatic past, with her mother passing away from suicide and moving from west africa to america when she was just six, she's hard to hurt. she's always been there for kayla, through thick and thin, and she's stood up for her whenever she was bullied. with her and brayden together, they're like kayla's other therapists.

noah is a boy that kayla met from her algebra class. he thinks kayla is a friend of his, and in his mind, neither of them think of each other in "that" way. or so he thought...

© all rights reserved

i own all the characters in this book!