FRIENDSHIP AND LOVE

Chapter 1

Hazel Cruz 😘

“Girls, it's time to wake up”. Nanny said as she nocked the door non-stop.

I groaned standing up.“I hate Mondays”

“Why are you so noisy hazel? it's so early for you to create a scene”. Anna said yelling

I scoffed.“Give me a break miss. I wasn't the one nocking okay ”.

I undressed then headed to the bathroom and took a shower. In less than 10 minutes, I was done and step out drying my hair with my towel.

“What?”. I asked staring at Anna.

“Nothing! Am just wondering if you took a bath”. She said grabbing her towel going to the bathroom.

“Who cares?”. I said

“Do you girls want me to fix your hair for you?”. Nanny asked holding a fork.

I grabbed my comb. “ I rather fix it for myself ”.

I combed my hair and later went to the dressing room to pick and outfit to wear for my first day at school. I decided to put on a white Long sleeve and dark jeans before putting on my heels then headed downstairs.

“Good morning nanny ”. I kissed her cheeks.

“You seems happy this morning. Any special reason?”. she asked setting the table.

I smiled. “Come on nanny. Am just happy that am going to make new friends. That's all okay”.

“All right. If you say so. By the way, where are your sisters? she glanced.

“They are probably getting ready. Am so hungry nanny ”. I said fingering my phone.

“okay fine. Here is your meal. You better eat that all up before you starve yourself at school ”. she said placing my food before me.

In less than 5 minutes I was done. I took my plate at the kitchen and dropped it in the dishwasher and headed out grabbing my car keys from the hanger.

I went to the parking lot and stopped at my car an entered.

I am Hazel Cruz and I am 19yrs old. I lived with my two siblings and we are being taking care by nanny ever since our parents passed away.
I have a short brown hair and my eye color is light blue. I don't talk much. But, I don't accept bulling and I am at my 12th grade.

“Okay hazel. let's slotter the road”. I said starting the engine.

In less than an hour, I reached at school and packed at the parking lot and headed inside the school premise.
I stared around like crazy. Gosh, this school is so darn big.

I gasped. “Even the garden too?Wow, so amazing”.

I walked around and later diverted to the main hall. I didn't even know that I was about to bumped into someone while looking up.

“look where you are going miss”. Someone stopped me .

I looked at him “Excuse me, what did you just say?”.

He sighed. “I said, look where you're going. You have a problem with that?”.

“What an arrogant jerk ”.  I muttered

“What ?”.

“Nothing. The real question is, did I hit you or something?”.

He stared at me unbelievably like he was kind of shock.

“If you will excuse me, I have a lot of important things to you ”. i gave a tight smile leaving.

What a pain in the neck. I hope I don't meet with another jerk.
I rushed to the principal's office remembering my meeting with him. oh no, am finished.

I stopped after hearing a sound coming from the office then  sat on the hair beside the door.
In few minutes, a man step out.

“Are you Hazel Cruz?”. A man asked looking at me.

I stood up. “Yes. That's me”.

“Here, the principal asked me to give this to you. He said that it's your locker code and you will find your timetable in it ”. He explained handling over the map to me.

“Thank you! ”. I took it and leave.

I went over to the locker room and check out for mine and found it .

I scoffed.“So it's locker 54.Its  a shame that am far from the classrooms”.

I took my timetable and take good look at it. Well, I have history. I should probably keep going.
I walked over to the entrance and stopped.

“Need some help?”. A voice rang behind me.

“Nope!”. I lied glancing around.

“okay”. He. said and left.

“Wait”. I called

“Yes ”.

“You see, am new here so that's why am a little bit confused about the way to the class ”.
I spoke up.

                  By Annabella🎃