•○°○°•♡~beginnings~♡•°○°•○

Tsushima:
You loved the summer time and sweets so You were walking around whenever you noticed a bakery were they were selling cakes you stepped in and saw one last Strawberry shortcake and as you touched it. Someones hand touched yours it was a tall blonde with glasses he looked rather irratated and annoyed you moved your hand and snatched the cake and walked on the boy being irritated and mad he walked off staring you down.

Hinata:
You loved the beach and sports since it was summer your freinds would all go out and play vollyball on the beach and see the sunset you went to the beach you saw another group of four boys one had ginger hair and looked pretty short he walked over to talk to one of your freinds yall were playing vollyball but then the ball landed towards the boys side the ginger boy got hit in the back he landed on his butt and wined but you went over to help you touched his hand and he blushed bright red and thanked you you apologized and went on.

Kenma:
You kinda liked summer and loved the indoors and watching shows your freind always forced you to go places and travel but you always hated it but ofc your freind forced it on you one day your freind was shopping you sat on a chair by a boy with blond hair who was gaming you went on your phone and watched some shows your freind was talking to another guy you dropped your phone and saw kenma pick it up for you "kenma lets go!!" someone said loudly he flitched up and went on looking at you and left.

Kurro:
You loved shopping and going out so you forced your freind to come with you walked in a shop seeing your freind sit down by some boy and you went on to shop you went through some clothes and bags and stumbled apon some random guy he was tall with black spikey hair and he looked at you "oh sorry" "its fine.. is that a red and black sports jacket" you said "ya need it" the boy said "uh ya kinda" you said he teased you by lifting up over you .You got mad but then lighten up noticing the whole idea of this he gave it and went on he yelled out some boys name and left.