Alchemy

Piltover 8 am

"Kiera! It's time to get up!" My mother opens my curtains, I can feel the bright sunlight burning my eyes

"Kiera! It's time to get up!" My mother opens my curtains, I can feel the bright sunlight burning my eyes. "It's 8 am mom, can't you just let me sleep in for a couple of hours?" She scolded me with her eyes, giving me the nasty bitchy look she always makes.

"Your future husband is arriving in a few hours, I want you to be dressed and be downstairs when the clock hits twelve." Noon? Who the hell comes over to propose to a random stranger at 12? rich people. I will rather be sleeping in and doing crazy experiments at 3 am. "Can't you let them come over around dinner time, like normal people? Some people need sleep, it's important to the human body." My mom stops pulling out outfits from my closet "Staying up past 3 am doing crazy experiments and out drinking sounds like it's a good thing for the human body." She got me there, fucking stalker.

"I've spent years building up a good reputation for this family and the last thing I want is everything going downhill because of your actions." I rolled my eyes at her "Mom in case you forgot, I'm a certified genius who graduated two years early from the university. I'm twenty-three years old! I want to live a little before I marry someone who's going to give me thirteen million reasons why I'm in a mental hospital." She sighs and sits down on the corner of my bed. "I want to give you a good future, you are a smart beautiful woman. I want you to have a life that I never had." My mother grew up poor after she lost her family to an explosion by the bridge years ago.

"I know mom, I appreciate everything that you've done for us. I'll do this for you, then I'm going back to sleep." She laughs a little "I'll let you sleep in for another hour-"

"Deal!" I admittedly put the blanket over me and slam my body to the mattress. "You better be ready before breakfast!" She walks out of the room. "Fuck me."

____________________________________
Setting: Undercity, The Last Drop 12 pm

Silco sits at the bar with the other mob bosses discussing plans for the nation of Zaun, Sevika walks up to Silco "Just in time, I was going send someone for updates

Silco sits at the bar with the other mob bosses discussing plans for the nation of Zaun, Sevika walks up to Silco "Just in time, I was going send someone for updates." She sits down asking the bartender for a bottle "I've revived a tip from someone in Piltover, they know a genius who can make better products for the business." She starts drinking "Do we have everything planned out for tonight?" He asked, "Yes, my boys are already over there to do the job while I clean up Jinx's mess from this morning incident." He turned his head toward her face "It was not her fault, if the Enforcers didn't call for backup the minute she got the cargo, there wouldn't be no mess." She gets up and leaves a tip on the table "You're lucky that she's still breathing-"

"And you're lucky that you have a working robotic arm that you didn't have to pay for, remember who your talking to, Sevika." She storms off from the bar. Silco turns back to the bosses "Now the shimmer, what warehouses need the rest of the cargo?"
____________________________________
Setting: Piltover, Kiera's house 2:35 pm

The parents and the mother are talking about business and drinking wine while the douche bag tries to talk to me "You look like you having fun" I look at home while my head is resting on my hand "Totally," Take more than a sip from the glass "I kn...

The parents and the mother are talking about business and drinking wine while the douche bag tries to talk to me "You look like you having fun" I look at home while my head is resting on my hand "Totally," Take more than a sip from the glass "I know-"

"Listen here Jack,"

"It's Jayce-" I didn't pay attention to his name when he introduced himself.

"Jackass, Mel is a close friend of mine. You broke her heart to be engaged with an alcoholic genius for money. Does that not make sense to you?" Me confronting my addiction to a politician inventor makes total sense, I'm a fucking idiot. He chuckles at me "Yes, a hundred percent." he takes a sip of wine from his glass" So, I hear that you like to cause trouble late at night. What do you like to study?"

"Alchemy, a lot of people think it's not real." His eyes lit up a little "Really? I study alchemy, I came across it when I was a kid." I leaned closer to him, not because he was cute but because I'm interested in the conversation. "Me too! My parents, professors, and friends didn't believe me."

The parents look over us while we talked about it "Aw look at them, they're already talking to each other!" My mom commented, "My son used to be shy around girls until he got older and matured."
My dad looks at me "I can't believe she's growing up so fast, I'm proud of her."
____________________________________
Jayce and I started making out in my room, and we both started taking off our clothes while making out. To be honest, I can't remember inviting him to my room, that's how you know that I had too much to drink. He gets on top of me on the bed. Right before he pulls down his pants, I stopped him "Wait!" As I'm catching my breath "Someone is coming!" We both immediately put out clothes on, I can hear heavy footsteps. It's most definitely my father's footsteps, "I think it's my dad, hide underneath the bed!" He looks at my bed "Don't you think I'm too "

"Jesus go hide in the closet!" He quickly hides in the closet, I quickly fix myself and pick up a book from the bedside table. And yes it was upside down. The door nob started to move, my heart starts to race. The door opens, and a strange man with tattoos all over with an eyepatch and a metal arm comes into my room. "Good evening" my whole body froze another man climbed into my room from the window. Am I about to get killed? Is where I die? Do I not have a happy ending or any kind of decent ending? I grabbed my knife underneath my pillow, and the man from the window grabbed my arm pulls me towards me knocking the knife out of my hand.

" let me go! Help!" I screamed, hoping my dad comes running upstairs with his gun or any of the security guards. "They're not home, the guards are dead." I was about to panic but I remembered that my parents left for an emergency meeting before I got wasted.

Eyepatch man walks up to me as I'm fighting back or at least trying. He puts his thumb in my lip "I can see her bringing gold to the brothel, or being one of the boss's slut for sure." Nope, I'm being trafficked for sure. He puts a bag over my head and knocks me out.
____________________________________