Hold On

HEY GUYS! DONT BE SCARED TO LEAVE A COMMENT :) LETS GET STRAIGHT INTO THIS!

Loving and fighting, accusing, denying. I can't imagine a world with you gone.

"I wasn't with anyone but Sapnap! I went home straight after, I promise!"

"You're lying!" Tears spilled down his face angrily.

The joy and the chaos, the demons were made of. I'd be so lost if you left me alone.

"I- I'm not!" Dream yelled in return. "Sapnap took me straight home, I swear!"

"Then why were you back so late? Sapnap said you were 'busy'?" George pointed a finger at his chest, swallowing back a sob.

"I was grabbing some stuff for something I have planned!" Dream was practically begging now.

"You are SUCH a liar! God, you ruin everything!" George's heart knew this was all dumb, all completely unnecessary. But his head was saying that Dream was with someone.

You locked yourself in the bathroom, lying on the floor when I break through.

They went to bed that night, angry with the others' stubbornness and both crying themselves to sleep silently.

George left the house immediately the next day. All he knew was that he needed to get out. Anywhere. Just away from Dream. He pulled his car out of the driveway, and left, driving to a nearby park for a couple hours.

Dream couldn't take this. He truly was not with anyone, he was looking around at different stores for his big surprise.

Dream was going to propose to George.

Oh, but that wouldn't work now, would it?

He felt unwanted. He ruined George's life. He was a burden to everyone and everything. He didn't deserve to live on this planet with someone like George.

Grabbing something from the kitchen, he made his way to the bathroom; locking it.

Dream thought for a moment, and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. He wrote a short note to his friends individually, and another to George.

Setting them on the counter next to himself, he sat down with his back to the sink. Sighing, he glared at the object in his right hand, poised towards his chest.

George would move on.

He would find another partner, someone who wouldn't ruin his life like Dream.

Taking a deep breath, he plunged the object straight towards his heart.

At the same time, George was entering the house, head cleared. He was intending to apologize, as he had called Sapnap and he had explained everything: Dream was shopping for stuff for a surprise.

Making his way to the bedroom, he noticed the light on in the bathroom connected to the bedroom. Grabbing the handle, he attempted to open it.

But it was locked.

He tried again. That was when he realized. Dream was no where to be found. (I'm so sorry for that)

"Dream?" George called, panicking.

Grabbing a coin and using it to jiggle his way in frantically, George is met with the worst sight he's ever had the misfortune of seeing.

I pull you in to feel your heartbeat. Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"?

Dream was slouched over, laying on the floor.

George sobs and falls to his knees next to the love of his life.