Universes

This whole book contains spoilers for my stories so if you don't care go ahead but you have been warned

Stan Tokio Hotel

There's three universes.

1. Secrets- it has no connection whatsoever to the others since its with all the members. It wouldn't work very well if the other stories were connected. There might be mentions of some of the characters but not any of the plot

2. Stockholm Syndrome + Dear step bro- these are the Changbin and Minho stories. In Stockholm Syndrome Changbin kidnaps a girl named Yejin. In Dear step bro a girl named Ari falls in love with her step brother Minho. Minho is in the same friend group as Changbin but they didn't talk much. Yejin and Ari were classmates and spent a lot of time working on assignments together until Yejin was kidnapped by Changbin. The two later disappear entirely while Ari and Minho get together after their parents divorce

3. The others- this has Sugar and Spice(Chan), Dreams(Hyujin), Wow(Jisung), Lost and Found(Felix), Every princess needs a prince(Seungmin), and Timeless(Jeongin).

In S+S the main character (Yeonjun) has a younger sister who is in the kpop group Catch! Chans younger sister Hayley(who uses her Korean name Garam) is also in Catch!(and the main character in timeless).

In Dream the main girl Danbi was on a survival show called the princess program(which made Catch!) But she didn't get into the group so she joined the group Starship under JYPE.

In Wow. The main girl Kira is a year older then Jisung (the story is based on 3rachas wow) and she is in the group Starship with Danbi. Kira is also friends with Changbin(not kidnapper. In this universe he's just Changbin)

In Lost and Found. In America girl named Julie keeps getting these hints or "soul clues" which will lead her to her soulmate. In Australia Felix is getting the same clues. Julie's most recent is to win a survival show (the princess program for Catch!) Felix and Julie's souls are older than the planet. Their souls created the world and will end it. Everytime they meet the end of the world gets further away. If they can't find each other before they turn 25, 10 years is removed from the planets lifeline.

In every princess needs a prince. Nabi creates these characters called Teeniepings. She showed them to JYP and he said "let's make a group. Get together some girls and we'll make a survival show" the show ended up being The princess program. Nabi became the leader and after debut she as considered the princess of JYP due to his favoritism to her considering he babysat her when she was young. Seungmin fell in love with her and watched her from a distance. Little did he now she was doing the same.

In timeless a family curse has been a thing for many years. Garam gets pushed forward 20 years in time. She has to survive living as the daughter of her brother in a time where everyone has a mobile phone. Her brother Chan had no idea that she had time traveled. He just knew she was named after his aunt who went missing. She debuts in the group Catch! A few years later she meets Yang Jeongin at her brother debut party. She falls in love but she has to convince herself not to fall for him because she has to get home.

Next chapter is info on all the main characters and their face claims.